Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education and Economics Institute (CERGE-EI)Praha, Czech Republic
: (+420) 224 005 123
(+420) 224 005 333
P.O. Box 882, Politickych veznu 7, 111 21 Praha 1
RePEc:edi:eiacacz (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Oleg Sidorkin & Dmitriy Vorobyev, 2015. "Political Risk, Information and Corruption Cycles: Evidence from Russian Regions," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp539, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Oleg Sidorkin, 2015. "The Impact of Management Quality on Innovation Performance of Firms in Emerging Countries," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp555, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Josef Basl & Daniel Munich & Oleg Sidorkin, 2009. "Publication Productivity of Czech Sociology in Scientific Journals Within the Last Decade," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp392, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Oleg Sidorkin & Martin Srholec, 2014. "Surviving the times of crisis: does innovation make a difference?," International Journal of Technological Learning, Innovation and Development, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 7(2), pages 124-146.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Oleg Sidorkin & Martin Srholec, 2014.
"Surviving the times of crisis: does innovation make a difference?,"
International Journal of Technological Learning, Innovation and Development,
Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 7(2), pages 124-146.
- Lin, Chia-Ling & Lin, Hui-Lin & Lin, Eric S., 2016. "Is There A Complementary Relationship Between Product And Process Innovation On Productivity In Taiwanese Manufacturing Firms?," Hitotsubashi Journal of Economics, Hitotsubashi University, vol. 57(2), pages 139-173, December.
- Grigorii V. Teplykh, 2014. "Innovations and productivity: the shift during the 2008 crisis," HSE Working papers WP BRP 23/STI/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-CDM: Collective Decision-Making (1) 2015-08-13. Author is listed
- NEP-CIS: Confederation of Independent States (1) 2015-08-13. Author is listed
- NEP-COM: Industrial Competition (1) 2016-11-27. Author is listed
- NEP-CSE: Economics of Strategic Management (1) 2016-11-27. Author is listed
- NEP-EFF: Efficiency & Productivity (1) 2016-11-27. Author is listed
- NEP-HRM: Human Capital & Human Resource Management (1) 2016-11-27. Author is listed
- NEP-INO: Innovation (1) 2016-11-27. Author is listed
- NEP-TID: Technology & Industrial Dynamics (1) 2016-11-27. Author is listed
- NEP-TRA: Transition Economics (1) 2015-08-13. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Oleg Sidorkin
(Олег Сидоркин) should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.