Report NEP-TID-2016-11-27This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Fulvio Castellacci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dachs, Bernhard & Hud, Martin & Koehler, Christian & Peters, Bettina, 2016. "Innovation, creative destruction and structural change: Firm-level evidence from European Countries," ZEW Discussion Papers 16-077, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Paula Bustos & Gabriel Garber & Jacopo Ponticelli, 2016. "Capital Allocation across Regions, Sectors and Firms: evidence from a commodity boom in Brazil," Working Papers Series 444, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Müller, Bettina & Murmann, Martin, 2016. "The workforce composition of young firms and product innovation: Complementarities in the skills of founders and their early employees," ZEW Discussion Papers 16-074, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Yongseok Shin & Tim Lee, 2016. "Managing a Polarized Structural Change," 2016 Meeting Papers 1464, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Oleg Sidorkin, 2015. "The Impact of Management Quality on Innovation Performance of Firms in Emerging Countries," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp555, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Lorenz Kueng & Nicholas Li & Mu-Jeung Yang, 2016. "The Impact of Emerging Market Competition on Innovation and Business Strategy," NBER Working Papers 22840, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dominik Boddin, 2016. "The Role of Newly Industrialized Economies in Global Value Chains," IMF Working Papers 16/207, International Monetary Fund.
- Vahagn Jerbeshian, 2016. "Knowledge Licensing in a Model of R&D-Driven Endogenous Growth," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp566, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.