Report NEP-COM-2016-11-27This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Georgi Burlakov, 2016. "Why Mixed Qualities May Not Survive at Equilibrium: The Case of Vertical Product Differentiation," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp569, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- John Asker & Chaim Fershtman & Jihye Jeon & Ariel Pakes, 2016. "The Competitive Effects of Information Sharing," NBER Working Papers 22836, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Llobet, Gerard & Padilla, Atilano Jorge, 2016. "The Inverse Cournot Effect in Royalty Negotiations with Complementary Patents," CEPR Discussion Papers 11624, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Behrens, Kristian & Mion, Giordano & Murata, Yasusada & Suedekum, Jens, 2016. "Distorted monopolistic competition," DICE Discussion Papers 237, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Lorenz Kueng & Nicholas Li & Mu-Jeung Yang, 2016. "The Impact of Emerging Market Competition on Innovation and Business Strategy," NBER Working Papers 22840, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thomas W. Quan & Kevin R. Williams, 2016. "Product Variety, Across-Market Demand Heterogeneity, and the Value of Online Retail," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 2054, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Oleg Sidorkin, 2015. "The Impact of Management Quality on Innovation Performance of Firms in Emerging Countries," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp555, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Kang Baek, 2016. "Do vertical relations matter to fund flows under oligopolistic market structures?," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 5306830, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Francesco Decarolis & Giancarlo Spagnolo & Riccardo Pacini, 2016. "Past Performance and Procurement Outcomes," NBER Working Papers 22814, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lømo, Teis Lunde & Ulsaker, Simen Aardal, 2016. "Promotional allowances," Working Papers in Economics 08/16, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
- Steven Berry & Philip Haile & Mark Israel & Michael Katz, 2016. "Complementarity without Superadditivity," NBER Working Papers 22811, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Behrens, Peter, 2016. "The extraterritorial reach of EU competition law revisited: The "effects doctrine" before the ECJ," Discussion Papers 3/16, Europa-Kolleg Hamburg, Institute for European Integration.
- Carrie Colla & Julie Bynum & Andrea Austin & Jonathan Skinner, 2016. "Hospital Competition, Quality, and Expenditures in the U.S. Medicare Population," NBER Working Papers 22826, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hyungjin Kim & Hyunchul Kim, 2016. "Analysis on lock-in effects by estimating for the switching costs in telecommunications bundles," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 5306986, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- José A. Montenegro & José L. Torres, 2016. "Consumer preferences and implicit prices of smartphone characteristics," Working Papers 2016-04, Universidad de Málaga, Department of Economic Theory, Málaga Economic Theory Research Center.