|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
School of Business and Economics Maastricht, Netherlands
Postbus 616, 6200 MD Maaastricht
RePEc:edi:femaanl (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Galesi, Alessandro & Mata, Nuria & Rey, David & Schmitz, Sebastian & Schuffels, Johannes, 2020. "Regional Housing Market Conditions in Spain," Research Memorandum 029, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Lieb, Lenard & Schuffels, Johannes, 2020. "Inflation expectations and consumer spending: the role of household balance sheets (RM/19/022-revised-)," Research Memorandum 006, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Lieb, Lenard & Schuffels, Johannes, 2019. "Inflation expectations and consumer spending: the role of household balance sheets," Research Memorandum 022, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-ACC: Accounting & Auditing (2) 2019-08-26 2020-05-11. Author is listed
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (2) 2019-08-26 2020-05-11. Author is listed
- NEP-CBA: Central Banking (1) 2020-05-11. Author is listed
- NEP-EEC: European Economics (1) 2019-08-26. Author is listed
- NEP-EUR: Microeconomic European Issues (1) 2020-11-16. Author is listed
- NEP-GEN: Gender (1) 2020-05-11. Author is listed
- NEP-GEO: Economic Geography (1) 2020-11-16. Author is listed
- NEP-URE: Urban & Real Estate Economics (1) 2020-11-16. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Johannes Schuffels should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.