Report NEP-EEC-2019-08-26This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Blaes, Barno A. & Kraaz, Björn & Offermanns, Christian J., 2019. "The effects of the eurosystem's APP on euro area bank lending: Letting different data speak," Discussion Papers 26/2019, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Fetzer, Thiemo, 2019. "Did Austerity Cause Brexit?," CEPR Discussion Papers 13846, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jan Willem van den End, 2019. "Effects of QE on sovereign bond spreads through the safe asset channel," DNB Working Papers 647, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Belke, Ansgar & Frenzel Baudisch, Coletta & Göcke, Matthias, 2019. "Interest Rate Bands of Inaction and Play-Hysteresis in Domestic Investment - Evidence for the Euro Area," GLO Discussion Paper Series 374, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Buchholz, Manuel & Schmidt, Kirsten & Tonzer, Lena, 2019. "Do conventional monetary policy instruments matter in unconventional times?," Discussion Papers 27/2019, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Mariarosaria Comunale, 2019. "An investigation of the exchange rate pass-through in the Baltic states," CAMA Working Papers 2019-60, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Lieb, Lenard & Schuffels, Johannes, 2019. "Inflation expectations and consumer spending: the role of household balance sheets," Research Memorandum 022, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).