|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies (GRIPS)Tokyo, Japan
RePEc:edi:gripsjp (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Chandan Sapkota & Dainn Wie, 2019. "The Effect of Male Outmigration on Women's Empowerment in Nepal," GRIPS Discussion Papers 19-28, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Chandan Sapkota, 2013. "Remittances in Nepal: Boon or Bane?," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(10), pages 1316-1331, October.
- Dulal, Hari Bansha & Shah, Kalim U. & Sapkota, Chandan & Uma, Gengaiah & Kandel, Bibek R., 2013. "Renewable energy diffusion in Asia: Can it happen without government support?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 301-311.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Chandan Sapkota, 2013.
"Remittances in Nepal: Boon or Bane?,"
Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(10), pages 1316-1331, October.
- Lekh Nath Paudel, 2022. "Remittances and the reconfiguration of rural finance in Nepal (1900â€“1960)," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 54(4), pages 822-838, June.
- Tomoya Suzuki, 2019. "Counterfactual Inflation Targeting in Nepal," South Asian Journal of Macroeconomics and Public Finance, , vol. 8(2), pages 97-117, December.
- Kishor Sharma, 2015. "Trade Policymaking in a Land‐locked Developing Country: The WTO Review of Nepal," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(9), pages 1335-1349, September.
- Philippe Le Billon & Manoj Suji & Jeevan Baniya & Bina Limbu & Dinesh Paudel & Katharine Rankin & Nabin Rawal & Sara Shneiderman, 2020. "Disaster Financialization: Earthquakes, Cashflows and Shifting Household Economies in Nepal," Development and Change, International Institute of Social Studies, vol. 51(4), pages 939-969, July.
- Ramesh Chandra Paudel & Tara Prasad Bhusal, 2021. "Role of Workers Remittances in Export Performance of Nepal: Gravity Modelling Approach," NRB Economic Review, Nepal Rastra Bank, Economic Research Department, vol. 33(1-2), pages 1-13, October.
- Kapri, Kul & Ghimire, Shankar, 2020. "Migration, remittance, and agricultural productivity: Evidence from the Nepal Living Standard Survey," World Development Perspectives, Elsevier, vol. 19(C).
- Thi Huyen Le & Yoshinori Nakagawa & Yutaka Kobayashi, 2021. "Conditions under Which Rural-to-Urban Migration Enhances Social and Economic Sustainability of Home Communities: A Case Study in Vietnam," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(15), pages 1-18, July.
- Kamal Raj Dhungel, 2018. "The Link between Remittance and Economic Growth: An ARDL Bound Testing Approach," NRB Economic Review, Nepal Rastra Bank, Economic Research Department, vol. 30(2), pages 1-18, October.
- Dhruba Bhandari, 2020. "Are Households Utilizing Remittance on Quality Education? An Empirical Study from Nepal," Journal of Development Innovations, KarmaQuest International, vol. 4(1), pages 179-195, July.
- Janmaat, J. & Lapp, S. & Wannop, T. & Bharati, Luna & Sugden, Fraser, 2015. "Demonstrating complexity with a roleplaying simulation: investing in water in the Indrawati Subbasin, Nepal," IWMI Research Reports 229585, International Water Management Institute.
- Hari Sharma & John Gibson, 2019. "Civil War and International Migration from Nepal: Evidence from a Spatial Durbin Model," Working Papers in Economics 19/06, University of Waikato.
- Kimberly A. Eddleston & Peter Jaskiewicz & Mike Wright, 2020. "Family firms and internationalization in the Asia-Pacific: the need for multi-level perspectives," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 37(2), pages 345-361, June.
- Erol BULUT, Abdiqadar Abdignani MOHAMED, 2018. "Remittances and Poverty Reduction in Somalia," Fiscaoeconomia, Tubitak Ulakbim JournalPark (Dergipark), issue 4.
- Hari Sharma & John Gibson, 2020. "Effects of International Migration on Child Schooling and Child Labour: Evidence from Nepal," Working Papers in Economics 20/07, University of Waikato.
- Paudel, Ramesh C. & Burke, Paul J., 2015.
"Exchange rate policy and export performance in a landlocked developing country: The case of Nepal,"
Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 55-63.
- Ramesh C Paudel & Paul J Burke, 2015. "Exchange rate policy and export performance in a landlocked developing country: The case of Nepal," Departmental Working Papers 2015-05, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Shankar Ghimire & Kul Prasad Kapri, 2020. "Does the Source of Remittance Matter? Differentiated Effects of Earned and Unearned Remittances on Agricultural Productivity," Economies, MDPI, vol. 8(1), pages 1-15, January.
- Dambar Uprety, 2017. "The Impact of Remittances on Economic Growth in Nepal," Journal of Development Innovations, KarmaQuest International, vol. 1(1), pages 114-134, February.
- Rohan Byanjankar & Mira Sakha, 2021. "Role of Remittances on Rural Poverty in Nepal-Evidence from Cross-Section Data," NRB Economic Review, Nepal Rastra Bank, Economic Research Department, vol. 33(1-2), pages 45-72, October.
- Forsyth, Tim, 2021. "Time to change? Technologies of futuring and transformative change in Nepal’s climate change policy," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 107544, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Dulal, Hari Bansha & Shah, Kalim U. & Sapkota, Chandan & Uma, Gengaiah & Kandel, Bibek R., 2013.
"Renewable energy diffusion in Asia: Can it happen without government support?,"
Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 301-311.
- Choi, Gobong & Huh, Sung-Yoon & Heo, Eunnyeong & Lee, Chul-Yong, 2018. "Prices versus quantities: Comparing economic efficiency of feed-in tariff and renewable portfolio standard in promoting renewable electricity generation," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 113(C), pages 239-248.
- Hartmann, Julia & Inkpen, Andrew & Ramaswamy, Kannan, 2022. "An FsQCA exploration of multiple paths to ecological innovation adoption in European transportation," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 57(5).
- Paul Munro & Greg van der Horst & Simon Willans & Preston Kemeny & Ame Christiansen & Nicole Schiavone, 2016. "Social enterprise development and renewable energy dissemination in Africa: The experience of the community charging station model in Sierra Leone," Progress in Development Studies, , vol. 16(1), pages 24-38, January.
- Venkatachalam ANBUMOZHI & Alex BOWEN & Puthusserikunnel Devasia JOSE, 2015. "Market-Based Mechanisms to Promote Renewable Energy in Asia," Working Papers DP-2015-30, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Ullah, Kafait & Raza, Muhammad Shabbar & Mirza, Faisal Mehmood, 2019. "Barriers to hydro-power resource utilization in Pakistan: A mixed approach," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 132(C), pages 723-735.
- al Irsyad, Muhammad Indra & Halog, Anthony & Nepal, Rabindra, 2019.
"Renewable energy projections for climate change mitigation: An analysis of uncertainty and errors,"
Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 130(C), pages 536-546.
- M. Indra al Irsyada & Anthony Halog & Rabindra Nepal, 2017. "Renewable energy projections for climate change mitigation: An analysis of uncertainty and errors," CAMA Working Papers 2017-74, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Abdul, Daud & Wenqi, Jiang & Tanveer, Arsalan, 2022. "Prioritization of renewable energy source for electricity generation through AHP-VIKOR integrated methodology," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 184(C), pages 1018-1032.
- Bikrant Kesari & Sunil Atulkar & Satyanarayan Pandey, 2021. "Consumer Purchasing Behaviour towards Eco-Environment Residential Photovoltaic Solar Lighting Systems," Global Business Review, International Management Institute, vol. 22(1), pages 236-254, February.
- Chandra Setiawan, Indra & Indarto, & Deendarlianto,, 2021. "Quantitative analysis of automobile sector in Indonesian automotive roadmap for achieving national oil and CO2 emission reduction targets by 2030," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 150(C).
- Burke, Paul J. & Widnyana, Jinnie & Anjum, Zeba & Aisbett, Emma & Resosudarmo, Budy & Baldwin, Kenneth G.H., 2019. "Overcoming barriers to solar and wind energy adoption in two Asian giants: India and Indonesia," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 132(C), pages 1216-1228.
- Chi-Hui Wang & Prasad Padmanabhan & Chia-Hsing Huang, 2021. "The Impact of Renewable Energy, Urbanization, and Environmental Sustainability Ratings on the Environmental Kuznets Curve and the Pollution Haven Hypothesis," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(24), pages 1-22, December.
- Gulnar Shaimardanovna Kaliakparova & Y?lena Evgenevna Gridneva & Sara Sarsebekovna Assanova & Sandugash Babagalikyzy Sauranbay & Abdizhapar Djumanovich Saparbayev, 2020. "International Economic Cooperation of Central Asian Countries on Energy Efficiency and Use of Renewable Energy Sources," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 10(5), pages 539-545.
- Quan Cheng & Jing Yang, 2023. "Allocation and Evolution of Government Attention in China’s Electric Power Industry: An Analysis Based on Policy Text," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 15(16), pages 1-19, August.
- Ghimire, Laxman Prasad & Kim, Yeonbae, 2018. "An analysis on barriers to renewable energy development in the context of Nepal using AHP," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 129(PA), pages 446-456.
- Chaiyapa, Warathida & Esteban, Miguel & Kameyama, Yasuko, 2018. "Why go green? Discourse analysis of motivations for Thailand's oil and gas companies to invest in renewable energy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 120(C), pages 448-459.
- Youngho Chang & Zheng Fang & Yanfei Li, .
"Renewable Energy Policies in Promoting Financing and Investment among the East Asia Summit Countries: Quantitative Assessment and Policy Implications,"
Chapters, in: Shigeru Kimura & Youngho Chang & Yanfei Li (ed.), Financing Renewable Energy Development in East Asia Summit Countries A Primer of Effective Policy Instruments, chapter 2, pages 13-38,
Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Chang, Youngho & Fang, Zheng & Li, Yanfei, 2016. "Renewable energy policies in promoting financing and investment among the East Asia Summit countries: Quantitative assessment and policy implications," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 427-436.
- Moises Neil V SeriÃ±o, 2022. "Energy security through diversification of non-hydro renewable energy sources in developing countries," Energy & Environment, , vol. 33(3), pages 546-561, May.
- Wong, Chan-Yuan & Fatimah Mohamad, Zeeda & Keng, Zi-Xiang & Ariff Azizan, Suzana, 2014. "Examining the patterns of innovation in low carbon energy science and technology: Publications and patents of Asian emerging economies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 789-802.
- Ji, Xiangfeng & Chen, Xueqi & Mirza, Nawazish & Umar, Muhammad, 2021. "Sustainable energy goals and investment premium: Evidence from renewable and conventional equity mutual funds in the Euro zone," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 74(C).
- Linmao Ma & Jing Yu & Long Zhang, 2019. "An Analysis on Barriers to Biomass and Bioenergy Development in Rural China Using Intuitionistic Fuzzy Cognitive Map," Energies, MDPI, vol. 12(9), pages 1-23, April.
- Sonawat, Arihant & Choi, Young-Seok & Kim, Kyung Min & Kim, Jin-Hyuk, 2020. "Parametric study on the sensitivity and influence of axial and radial clearance on the performance of a positive displacement hydraulic turbine," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 201(C).
- Julia Hartmann & Andrew C Inkpen & Kannan Ramaswamy, 2021. "Different shades of green: Global oil and gas companies and renewable energy," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 52(5), pages 879-903, July.
- Olga V. Panina & Stanislav E. Prokofiev & Natalia A. Barmenkova & Natalia L. Krasyukova & Nikolay P. Kushchev, 2020. "Prospects of Nuclear Energy Development in Asia: Comparison with Green Energy," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 10(6), pages 123-131.
- Solangi, Yasir Ahmed & Longsheng, Cheng & Shah, Syed Ahsan Ali, 2021. "Assessing and overcoming the renewable energy barriers for sustainable development in Pakistan: An integrated AHP and fuzzy TOPSIS approach," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 173(C), pages 209-222.
- Maw Maw Tun & Dagmar Juchelkova & Myo Min Win & Aung Myat Thu & Tomáš Puchor, 2019. "Biomass Energy: An Overview of Biomass Sources, Energy Potential, and Management in Southeast Asian Countries," Resources, MDPI, vol. 8(2), pages 1-19, April.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Chandan Sapkota should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.