Angelica Salvi Del Pero
|Last Name:||Salvi Del Pero|
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Directorate for Employment, Labour and Social Affairs (ELS) Paris, France
Organisation de Coopération et de Développement Économiques (OCDE)
33-(0)-1-45 24 82 00
33-(0)-1-45 24 85 00
2 rue Andre Pascal, 75775 Paris Cedex 16
RePEc:edi:eloecfr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles Books
- Angelica Salvi del Pero & Willem Adema & Valeria Ferraro & Valérie Frey, 2016. "Policies to promote access to good-quality affordable housing in OECD countries," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 176, OECD Publishing.
- Angelica Salvi del Pero, 2016. "Housing policy in Chile: A case study on two housing programmes for low-income households," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 173, OECD Publishing.
- Angelica Salvi del Pero & Alexandra Bytchkova, 2013. "A Bird's Eye View of Gender Differences in Education in OECD Countries," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 149, OECD Publishing.
- Olivier Thévenon & Nabil Ali & Willem Adema & Angelica Salvi del Pero, 2012. "Effects of Reducing Gender Gaps in Education and Labour Force Participation on Economic Growth in the OECD," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 138, OECD Publishing.
- Olivier Thevenon & Angelica Salvi Del Pero, 2015. "Gender Equality for Economic Growth," Annals of Economics and Statistics, GENES, issue 117-118, pages 353-377.
- Gabi G. Afram & Angelica Salvi Del Pero, 2012. "Nepal's Investment Climate : Leveraging the Private Sector for Job Creation and Growth," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 13138, Juni.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Angelica Salvi Del Pero should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.