A Bird's Eye View of Gender Differences in Education in OECD Countries
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Czibor, Eszter & Onderstal, Sander & Sloof, Randolph & van Praag, Mirjam C., 2014.
"Does Relative Grading Help Male Students? Evidence from a Field Experiment in the Classroom,"
IZA Discussion Papers
8429, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Eszter Czibor & Sander Onderstal & Randolph Sloof & Mirjam van Praag, 2014. "Does Relative Grading help Male Students? Evidence from a Field Experiment in the Classroom," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 14-116/V, Tinbergen Institute.
- Eszter Czibor & Sander Onderstal & Randolph Sloof & Mirjam van Praag, 2016. "Does Relative Grading Help Male Students? Evidence from a Field Experiment in the Classroom," Framed Field Experiments 00548, The Field Experiments Website.
More about this item
Keywordsattitudes; college major; education attainment; gender; PISA; student performance;
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- I23 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Higher Education; Research Institutions
- I28 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Government Policy
- J16 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Gender; Non-labor Discrimination
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-10-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEM-2013-10-02 (Demographic Economics)
- NEP-EDU-2013-10-02 (Education)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:elsaab:149-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eloecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .