Report NEP-URE-2016-03-17This is the archive for NEP-URE, a report on new working papers in the area of Urban & Real Estate Economics. Steve Ross issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-URE
The following items were announced in this report:
- Björklund, Gunilla & Swärdh, Jan-Erik, 2016. "Valuing in-vehicle comfort and crowding reduction in public transport," Working papers in Transport Economics 2016:2, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI).
- Angelica Salvi del Pero & Willem Adema & Valeria Ferraro & Valérie Frey, 2016. "Policies to promote access to good-quality affordable housing in OECD countries," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 176, OECD Publishing.
- Kurt Graden Lunsford, 2016. "Monetary Policy, Residential Investment, and Search Frictions: An Empirical and Theoretical Synthesis," Working Papers (Old Series) 1607, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Cheti Nicoletti & Birgitta Rabe, 2016. "Sibling spillover effects in school achievement," Discussion Papers 16/02, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Edoardo Croci & Aldo Ravazzi Douvan, 2016. "Urban Road Pricing: A Comparative Study on the Experiences of London, Stockholm and Milan," IEFE Working Papers 85, IEFE, Center for Research on Energy and Environmental Economics and Policy, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- Adel Al-Bataineh & Jessica Gunn, 2016. "Teachers? Perceptions of High-Stakes Testing," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 3305865, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Muralidharan,Karthik & Das,Jishnu & Holla,Alaka & Mohpal,Aakash, 2016. "The fiscal cost of weak governance : evidence from teacher absence in India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7579, The World Bank.
- Michal Bernad Pietrzak & Adam P. Balcerzak, 2016. "A Spatial SAR Model in Evaluating Influence of Entrepreneurship and Investments on Unemployment in Poland," Working Papers 2/2016, Institute of Economic Research, revised Feb 2016.
- Joseph L. Breeden & Jose J. Canals-Cerda, 2016. "Consumer risk appetite, the credit cycle, and the housing bubble," Working Papers 16-5, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Patrick Bayer & Fernando Ferreira & Stephen L. Ross, 2016. "What Drives Racial and Ethnic Differences in High Cost Mortgages? The Role of High Risk Lenders," Working Papers 2016-005, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Paul Bingley & Lorenzo Cappellari & Konstantinos Tatsiramos, 2016. "Family, Community and Long-Term Earnings Inequality," Discussion Papers 2016-01, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Marini, Annalisa & Navarra, Pietro, 2016. "Autonomy, Social Interactions and Culture," MPRA Paper 69757, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marini, Annalisa, 2016. "Immigrants, Trust and Social Traps," MPRA Paper 69627, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Feb 2016.
- Venke Furre Haaland, 2016. "The lost generation: Effects of youth labor market opportunities on long-term labor market outcomes," Discussion Papers 835, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Papa Ousmane Cissé & Abdou Kâ Diongue & Dominique Guegan, 2016. "Note on a new Seasonal Fractionally Integrated Separable Spatial Autoregressive Model," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01278126, HAL.
- Eric Strobl & Frank Walsh, 2014. "Monopsony, Minimum Wages and Migration," Working Papers 2014-69, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Chen, Joyce J. & Kosec, Katrina & Mueller, Valerie, 2015. "Temporary and permanent migrant selection: Theory and evidence of ability-search cost dynamics," IFPRI discussion papers 1496, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Bastos,Paulo S. R. & Bottan,Nicolas Luis & Cristia,Julian & Bastos,Paulo S. R. & Bottan,Nicolas Luis & Cristia,Julian, 2016. "Access to pre-primary education and progression in primary School : evidence from rural Guatemala," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7574, The World Bank.
- Alessandro Fiasconaro & Emanuele Strano & Vincenzo Nicosia & Sergio Porta & Vito Latora, 2016. "Spatio-temporal analysis of micro economic activities in Rome reveals patterns of mixed-use urban evolution," Papers 1602.08374, arXiv.org.
- International Monetary Fund, 2015. "Mali; Technical Assistance Report - Implementing Fiscal Decentralization," IMF Staff Country Reports 15/287, International Monetary Fund.
- Mathews, Don, 2016. "Elusive Recovery: The Brunswick MSA since the Great Recession," Center Research and Working Papers 15-2, Reg Murphy Center for Economic and Policy Studies.
- Bastos,Paulo S. R. & Bottan,Nicolas Luis & Bastos,Paulo S. R. & Bottan,Nicolas Luis, 2016. "Resource rents, coercion, and local development : evidence from post-apartheid South Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7572, The World Bank.
- Adriana Espinosa & Aleksandr Tikhonov & Jay Jorgenson, 2016. "Increasing Retention in Mathematics Courses: The role of self-confidence in Mathematics on Academic Performance," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 3305468, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.