|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
(50%) Economics Department Ann Arbor, Michigan (United States)
University of Michigan
: (734) 764-2355
611 S. Tappan Street, Ann Arbor, MI 48109-1220
RePEc:edi:edumius (more details at EDIRC)
(50%) Centre for Economic Policy Research (CEPR)London, United Kingdom
: +44 (0)20 7183 8801
+44 (0)20 7183 8820
3rd Floor, 77 Bastwick Street, London EC1V 3PZ
RePEc:edi:cebruuk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Anne-Katrin Roesler & Balázs Szentes, 2017.
"Buyer-Optimal Learning and Monopoly Pricing,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 107(7), pages 2072-2080, July.
- Adrian Hillenbrand & Svenja Hippel, 2017. "Strategic Inattention in Product Search," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2017_21, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Conze, Maximilian & Kramm, Michael, 2017. "The different effect of consumer learning on incentives to differentiate in Cournot and Bertrand competition," Ruhr Economic Papers 666, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Artem Hulko & Mark Whitmeyer, 2017. "A Game of Random Variables," Papers 1712.08716, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2018.
- von Wangenheim, Jonas, 2017. "Consumer-Optimal Information Design," Rationality and Competition Discussion Paper Series 53, CRC TRR 190 Rationality and Competition.
- Glode, Vincent & Opp, Christian C. & Zhang, Xingtan, 2018. "Voluntary disclosure in bilateral transactions," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 175(C), pages 652-688.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Anne-Katrin Roesler should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.