Report NEP-MIC-2017-11-26This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Suehyun Kwon, 2016. "Competing Mechanisms with Limited Commitment," CESifo Working Paper Series 6280, CESifo Group Munich.
- Einy, Ezra & Shitovitz, Benyamin & Selay, A. & Haimanko, Ori & Aiche, A. & Moreno, Diego, 2017. "Information in Tullock contest," UC3M Working papers. Economics 25820, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Suehyun Kwon, 2016. "General Equilibrium with Contracts," CESifo Working Paper Series 6263, CESifo Group Munich.
- Francesca Busetto & Giulio Codognato & Simone Tonin, 2017. "Nondictatorial Arrovian Social Welfare Functions, Simple Majority Rule and Integer Programming," Working Papers 2017_11, Durham University Business School.
- Vladimir Asriyan, 2017. "Information Aggregation in Dynamic Markets with Adverse Selection," 2017 Meeting Papers 988, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Roesler, Anne-Katrin & Szentes, Balázs, 2017. "Buyer-optimal learning and monopoly pricing," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 84061, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Szkup, Michal, 2017. "Multiplier effect and comparative statics in global games of regime change," MPRA Paper 82729, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tomer Ifergane & Aner Sela, 2017. "Signaling In Contests," Working Papers 1708, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Department of Economics.
- Enrico Spolaore & Romain Wacziarg, 2016. "The Political Economy of Heterogeneity and Conflict," CESifo Working Paper Series 6258, CESifo Group Munich.
- Karle, Heiko & Peitz, Martin & Reisinger, Markus, 2017. "Segmentation versus agglomeration : competition between platforms with competitive sellers," Working Papers 17-03, University of Mannheim, Department of Economics.
- Giacomo Ponzetto & Nicola Gennaioli, 2017. "Optimally Vague Contracts and the Law," 2017 Meeting Papers 980, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Barigozzi, Francesca & Cremer, Helmuth & Roeder, Kerstin, 2017. "Until Taxes Do Us Part: Tax Penalties or Bonuses and the Marriage Decision," IZA Discussion Papers 11119, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Inés Macho-Stadler & David Pérez-Castrillo & David Wettstein, 2017. "Extensions of the Shapley value for Environments with Externalities," Working Papers 1002, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Mario Samano & Marc Santugini, 2017. "Long-Run Market Configurations in a Dynamic Quality-Ladder Model with Externalities," CIRANO Working Papers 2017s-24, CIRANO.
- Brennan Platt & Nuray Akin, 2017. "An Equilibrium Search Model of Fire Sales," 2017 Meeting Papers 949, Society for Economic Dynamics.