Competing Mechanisms with Limited Commitment
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Green, Edward J & Porter, Robert H, 1984.
"Noncooperative Collusion under Imperfect Price Information,"
Econometric Society, vol. 52(1), pages 87-100, January.
- Green, Edward J. & Porter, Robert H., 1982. "Noncooperative Collusion Under Imperfect Price Information," Working Papers 367, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Edward J Green & Robert H Porter, 1997. "Noncooperative Collusion Under Imperfect Price Information," Levine's Working Paper Archive 1147, David K. Levine.
- Joseph E. Harrington & Andrzej Skrzypacz, 2011.
"Private Monitoring and Communication in Cartels: Explaining Recent Collusive Practices,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 101(6), pages 2425-2449, October.
- Joseph E. Harrington, Jr. & Andrzej Skrzypacz, 2009. "Private Monitoring and Communication in Cartels: Explaining Recent Collusive Practices," Economics Working Paper Archive 555, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- Athey, Susan & Bagwell, Kyle, 2001. "Optimal Collusion with Private Information," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 32(3), pages 428-465, Autumn.
- Bergemann, Dirk & Valimaki, Juuso, 2006.
"Dynamic price competition,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 127(1), pages 232-263, March.
- Dirk Bergemann & Juuso Valimaki, 2003. "Dynamic Price Competition," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1412, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Dirk Bergemann & Juuso Valimaki, 2004. "Dynamic Price Competition," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm360, Yale School of Management.
- Joseph E. Harrington Jr. & Andrzej Skrzypacz, 2007.
"Collusion under monitoring of sales,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
RAND Corporation, vol. 38(2), pages 314-331, June.
- Joseph E Harrington & Jr Andrzej Skrzypacz, 2004. "Collusion under Monitoring of Sales," Economics Working Paper Archive 509, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics, revised Mar 2005.
- Skrzypacz, Andrzej & Harrington, Joseph E., 2005. "Collusion under Monitoring of Sales," Research Papers 1885, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Dirk Bergemann & Juuso Valimaki, 2002.
"Information Acquisition and Efficient Mechanism Design,"
Econometric Society, vol. 70(3), pages 1007-1033, May.
- Dirk Bergemann & Juuso Vaimaki, 2000. "Information Acquisition and Efficient Mechanism Design," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1248, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
More about this item
Keywordscompeting mechanisms; limited commitment; private monitoring; price posting; folk theorem;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-11-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-DES-2017-11-26 (Economic Design)
- NEP-GTH-2017-11-26 (Game Theory)
- NEP-MIC-2017-11-26 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ceswps:_6280. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cesifde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.