Report NEP-DES-2017-11-26This is the archive for NEP-DES, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Design. Alex Teytelboym issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Suehyun Kwon, 2016. "Competing Mechanisms with Limited Commitment," CESifo Working Paper Series 6280, CESifo Group Munich.
- Csató, László, 2017. "European qualifiers to the 2018 FIFA World Cup can be manipulated," MPRA Paper 82652, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Johannes Moser, 2017. "Hypothetical thinking and the winner's curse: An experimental investigation," Working Papers 176, Bavarian Graduate Program in Economics (BGPE).
- Einy, Ezra & Shitovitz, Benyamin & Selay, A. & Haimanko, Ori & Aiche, A. & Moreno, Diego, 2017. "Information in Tullock contest," UC3M Working papers. Economics 25820, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Vladimir Asriyan, 2017. "Information Aggregation in Dynamic Markets with Adverse Selection," 2017 Meeting Papers 988, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Francesca Busetto & Giulio Codognato & Simone Tonin, 2017. "Nondictatorial Arrovian Social Welfare Functions, Simple Majority Rule and Integer Programming," Working Papers 2017_11, Durham University Business School.
- Parag A. Pathak & Peng Shi, 2017. "How Well Do Structural Demand Models Work? Counterfactual Predictions in School Choice," NBER Working Papers 24017, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.