The Political Economy of Heterogeneity and Conflict
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Enrico Spolaore & Romain Wacziarg, 2017. "The Political Economy of Heterogeneity and Conflict," NBER Working Papers 23278, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Samuel Bazzi & Matthew Gudgeon, 2017.
"The Political Boundaries of Ethnic Divisions,"
Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series
WP2018-005, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Samuel Bazzi & Matthew Gudgeon, 2018. "The Political Boundaries of Ethnic Divisions," NBER Working Papers 24625, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bazzi, Samuel & Gudgeon, Matthew, 2018. "The Political Boundaries of Ethnic Divisions," CEPR Discussion Papers 12552, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jack Mintz, 2019.
"Two Different Conflicts in Federal Systems: An Application to Canada,"
SPP Research Papers,
The School of Public Policy, University of Calgary, vol. 12(14), April.
- Jack Mintz, 2018. "Two Different Conflicts in Federal Systems: An Application to Canada," CESifo Working Paper Series 7282, CESifo Group Munich.
- Camille Laville, 2018.
"The econometrical causal analysis of internal conflicts: The evolutions of a growing literature
[L’analyse économétrique des conflits internes par l’approche causale : les évolutions d’une littérat," Working Papers hal-01940461, HAL.
More about this item
Keywordsrival goods; public goods; war; conflict; heterogeneity; cultural distance;
- D74 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Conflict; Conflict Resolution; Alliances; Revolutions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CDM-2017-11-26 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-MIC-2017-11-26 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-POL-2017-11-26 (Positive Political Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ceswps:_6258. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cesifde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.