|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Azərbaycan Respublikasının Mərkəzi BankıBaku, Azerbaijan
RePEc:edi:nbagvaz (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Vugar Ahmadov & Ulvi Sarkarli & Ramiz Rahmanov, 2018. "Structural Budget Balances in Oil-Rich Countries: The Cases of Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, and Russia," IHEID Working Papers 01-2018, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Ramiz Rahmanov, 2016. "Permanent and Temporary Oil Price Shocks, Macroeconomic Policy, and Tradable Non-oil Sector: Case of Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, and Russia," Working Papers 1609, Central Bank of Azerbaijan Republic.
- Rahmanov, Ramiz & Qasimov, Asif & Tahirova, Gulzar, 2016.
"The Labor Market in Azerbaijan,"
72368, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ramiz Rahmanov & Asif Gasimov & Gulzar Tahirova, 2016. "The Labor Market in Azerbaijan," Working Papers 1602, Central Bank of Azerbaijan Republic.
- Rahmanov, Ramiz & Qasimov, Asif & Tahirova, Gulzar, 2016. "The Labor Market in Azerbaijan," EconStor Preprints 142694, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Ramiz Rahmanov, 2015. "Banking Sector Development and Household Saving in Emerging Eastern Europe," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp1089, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Ramiz Rahmanov, 2014. "Liquidity Constraints, Loss Aversion, and Myopia: Evidence from Central and Eastern European Countries," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp1082, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Rahmanov, Ramiz, 2014. "A Historical Sketch of Macroeconometrics," MPRA Paper 56869, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ramiz Rahmanov, 2014. "Social Spending and Household Welfare: Evidence from Azerbaijan," IHEID Working Papers 02-2014, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Rahmanov, Ramiz & Adigozalov, Shaig & Huseynov, Salman, 2013.
"Azərbaycan Mərkəzi Bankının inflyasiya hədəfi: Baza yoxsa manşet inflyasiya?
[The target of the Central Bank of Azerbaijan: Core or headline inflation?]," MPRA Paper 69825, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gulzar Tahirova & Ramiz Rahmanov & Asif Qasimov, 2016. "Income Inequality Around The World," Izvestiya, Varna University of Economics, issue 2, pages 127-139.
- Ramiz Rahmanov, 2013. "Stock Market Wealth Effects in Emerging Economies of Eastern Europe: Evidence from Russia and Ukraine," Research in Economics and Business: Central and Eastern Europe, Tallinn School of Economics and Business Administration, Tallinn University of Technology, vol. 5(1).
- Рахманов Рамиз, 2012. "Оценка Потенциального Влияния Вступления Азербайджана Во Всемирную Торговую Организацию На Экспортные Возможности Страны," Higher School of Economics Economic Journal Экономический журнал Высшей школы экономики, CyberLeninka;Федеральное государственное автономное образовательное учреждение высшего образования «Национальный исследовательский университет «Высшая школа экономики», vol. 16(1), pages 143-154.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Ramiz Rahmanov, 2016.
"Permanent and Temporary Oil Price Shocks, Macroeconomic Policy, and Tradable Non-oil Sector: Case of Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, and Russia,"
1609, Central Bank of Azerbaijan Republic.
- Fuad Mammadov & Adigozalov Shaig, 2017. "Are fiscal rules helpful in mitigating the impact of oil market fluctuations?," IHEID Working Papers 22-2017, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 8 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (5) 2014-02-15 2014-07-05 2014-11-01 2015-05-09 2017-05-28. Author is listed
- NEP-CWA: Central & Western Asia (3) 2016-07-30 2016-10-16 2017-05-28. Author is listed
- NEP-TRA: Transition Economics (3) 2014-02-15 2014-11-01 2017-05-28. Author is listed
- NEP-CIS: Confederation of Independent States (1) 2017-05-28
- NEP-ECM: Econometrics (1) 2014-07-05
- NEP-EEC: European Economics (1) 2014-11-01
- NEP-ENE: Energy Economics (1) 2017-05-28
- NEP-GER: German Papers (1) 2016-07-16
- NEP-HIS: Business, Economic & Financial History (1) 2014-07-05
- NEP-HPE: History & Philosophy of Economics (1) 2014-07-05
- NEP-SOG: Sociology of Economics (1) 2014-02-15
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Ramiz Rahmanov should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.