Report NEP-HPE-2014-07-05This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:cvh:coecwp:1610 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- David Lipka, 2014. "Do economists need virtues?," ICER Working Papers 06-2014, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Gebhard Kirchgässner, 2014. "On Self-Interest and Greed," CREMA Working Paper Series 2014-12, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Cary Deck & Salar Jahedi, 2014. "People Do Not Discount Heavily in Strategic Settings, but They Believe Others Do," Working Papers 14-11, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Carlson, Mark A. & Wheelock, David C., 2014. "Navigating Constraints: The Evolution of Federal Reserve Monetary Policy, 1935-59," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2014-44, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Item repec:hal:gemwpa:hal-00991744 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jérôme Maucourant, 2014. "La pensée économique à l'épreuve de la crise de 2008," Post-Print halshs-01012848, HAL.
- Marc Nikitin, 2014. "Can Aristotle Help Us Specify the Very Nature of Management Problem?," Working Papers halshs-01015082, HAL.
- Epstein, Brendan & Kimball, Miles S., 2014. "The Decline of Drudgery and the Paradox of Hard Work," International Finance Discussion Papers 1106, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Theodore R. Breton, 2014. "A Human Capital Theory of Economic Growth: New Evidence for an Old Idea," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO CIEF 011834, UNIVERSIDAD EAFIT.
- DiMaria, Charles Henri & Peroni, Chiara & Sarracino, Francesco, 2014. "Happiness matters: the role of well-being in productivity," MPRA Paper 56983, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michel Lelart, 2014. "De la finance éthique à l'éthique dans la finance," Working Papers halshs-01015484, HAL.
- Rahmanov, Ramiz, 2014. "A Historical Sketch of Macroeconometrics," MPRA Paper 56869, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yannick Lemarchand & Marc Nikitin, 2014. "La méthode en histoire et l'histoire comme méthode," Working Papers halshs-01015046, HAL.