A Human Capital Theory of Economic Growth: New Evidence for an Old Idea
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsHuman Capital; Schooling; Capital Investment; Economic Growth; Solow Model; Market Economies;
- E13 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Neoclassical
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- O15 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
- O41 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - One, Two, and Multisector Growth Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-FDG-2014-07-05 (Financial Development & Growth)
- NEP-GRO-2014-07-05 (Economic Growth)
- NEP-HPE-2014-07-05 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-HRM-2014-07-05 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-MAC-2014-07-05 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:col:000122:011834. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Centro de Investigaciones Económicas y Financieras (CIEF)). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.