Social Spending and Household Welfare: Evidence from Azerbaijan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hall, Robert E & Mishkin, Frederic S, 1982.
"The Sensitivity of Consumption to Transitory Income: Estimates from Panel Data on Households,"
Econometric Society, vol. 50(2), pages 461-481, March.
- Robert E. Hall & Frederic S. Mishkin, 1980. "The Sensitivity of Consumption to Transitory Income: Estimates from Panel Data on Households," NBER Working Papers 0505, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Harun Onder, 2013. "Azerbaijan : Inclusive Growth in a Resource-Rich Economy," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 12228.
- Mateusz Walewski & Alexander Chubrik, 2010. "Oil-led economic growth and the distribution of Real Household Incomes and Consumption in Azerbaijan," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 417, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Hymans, Saul H. & Shapiro, Harold T., 1976. "The allocation of household income to food consumption," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 167-188, May.
More about this item
Keywordssocial spending; consumption; permanent income hypothesis; welfare; Azerbaijan;
- E21 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Consumption; Saving; Wealth
- E61 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Policy Objectives; Policy Designs and Consistency; Policy Coordination
- H24 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Personal Income and Other Nonbusiness Taxes and Subsidies
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
- I31 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General Welfare, Well-Being
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-02-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-MAC-2014-02-15 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-SOG-2014-02-15 (Sociology of Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2014-02-15 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gii:giihei:heidwp02-2014. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dorina Dobre). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ieheich.html .