The Persistence of Financial Distress
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Juan Sanchez & Jose Mustre-del-Rio & Kartik Athreya, 2016. "The Persistence of Financial Distress," 2016 Meeting Papers 1424, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Athreya, Kartik B. & Mustre-del-Rio, Jose & Sanchez, Juan M., 2017. "The Persistence of Financial Distress," Working Paper 17-14, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Athreya, Kartik B. & Mustre-del-Rio, Jose & Sanchez, Juan M., 2017. "The Persistence of Financial Distress," Working Papers 2017-38, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chatterjee, Satyajit & Corbae, Dean & Ríos-Rull, José-Víctor, 2008.
"A finite-life private-information theory of unsecured consumer debt,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 142(1), pages 149-177, September.
- Satyajit Chatterjee & Dean Corbae & José-Víctor Ríos-Rull, 2007. "A finite-life private-information theory of unsecured consumer debt," Working Papers 07-14, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Fatih Guvenen, 2009.
"An Empirical Investigation of Labor Income Processes,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 12(1), pages 58-79, January.
- Fatih Guvenen, 2005. "An Empirical Investigation of Labor Income Processes," Macroeconomics 0508026, EconWPA.
- Fatih Guvenen, 2007. "An Empirical Investigation of Labor Income Processes," NBER Working Papers 13394, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fatih Guvenen, 2007. "An empirical investigation of labor income processes," IFS Working Papers W07/13, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Fulford, Scott L. & Schuh, Scott, 2017. "Credit card utilization and consumption over the life cycle and business cycle," Working Papers 17-14, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Jerry A. Hausman, 1979. "Individual Discount Rates and the Purchase and Utilization of Energy-Using Durables," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 10(1), pages 33-54, Spring.
- repec:bla:revinw:v:62:y:2016:i:4:p:628-649 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lawrance, Emily C, 1991. "Poverty and the Rate of Time Preference: Evidence from Panel Data," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(1), pages 54-77, February.
- Jonathan Eaton & Mark Gersovitz, 1981. "Debt with Potential Repudiation: Theoretical and Empirical Analysis," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 48(2), pages 289-309.
- Annamaria Lusardi, 2011. "Americans' Financial Capability," NBER Working Papers 17103, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marianna Brunetti & Elena Giarda & Costanza Torricelli, 2016.
"Is Financial Fragility a Matter of Illiquidity? An Appraisal for Italian Households,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 62(4), pages 628-649, December.
- Marianna Brunetti & Elena Giarda & Costanza Torricelli, 2012. "Is Financial Fragility a Matter of Illiquidity? An Appraisal for Italian Households," CEIS Research Paper 242, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 18 Jul 2012.
- Marianna Brunetti & Elena Giarda & Costanza Torricelli, 2012. "Is financial fragility a matter of illiquidity? An appraisal for Italian households," Centro Studi di Banca e Finanza (CEFIN) (Center for Studies in Banking and Finance) 12061, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
More about this item
KeywordsDefault; Fi nancial distress; Consumer credit; credit card debt;
- D60 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - General
- E21 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Consumption; Saving; Wealth
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2018-01-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-DGE-2018-01-22 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-MAC-2018-01-22 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-PAY-2018-01-22 (Payment Systems & Financial Technology)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedkrw:rwp17-15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lu Dayrit). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbkcus.html .