Report NEP-TRA-2014-02-15This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lechman, Ewa, 2014. "Changing patterns of export of goods versus macroeconomic competitiveness. A comparative analysis for East-Central European countries in the period 2000-2011," MPRA Paper 53639, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- He, Hui & Huang, Feng & Liu, Zheng & Zhu, Dongming, 2014. "Breaking the “Iron Rice Bowl” and precautionary swings: evidence from Chinese state-owned enterprises reform," Working Paper Series 2014-4, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Shachmurove, Yochanan & Vulanovic, Milos, 2014. "SPACs with focus on China," MPRA Paper 53550, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Emi Nakamura & Jón Steinsson & Miao Liu, 2014. "Are Chinese Growth and Inflation Too Smooth? Evidence from Engel Curves," NBER Working Papers 19893, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chen, Yuyu & Wang, Hui & Yan, Se, 2014. "The Long-Term Effects of Protestant Activities in China," MPRA Paper 53531, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Su, Kun, 2014. "The inner structure of pyramid and capital structure: Evidence from China," Economics Discussion Papers 2014-5, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- BLINOV, Sergey, 2014.
"Закон Оукена, Парадокс Занятости И Влияние Безработицы На Экономику Ссср И России
[Okun’s Law, Employment Paradox and Impact of Unemployment on the Economy of the USSR and Russia]," MPRA Paper 53591, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bošková, Iveta & Ratinger, Tomáš, 2014. "Structure, Innovations and Performance of the Czech Dairy Value Chain," 140th Seminar, December 13-15, 2013, Perugia, Italy 163349, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Timothy Hinks & Artjoms Ivlevs, 2014. "Communist party membership and bribe paying in transitional economies," Working Papers 20141401, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.
- Grodea, Mariana, 2013. "Productivity gaps along the milk chain in Romania – comparisons with the EU-27 member states," MPRA Paper 53458, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ungureanu, George & Brezuleanu, Stejarel & Stanciu, Mihai & Brezuleanu, Carmen O. & Boghita, Eduard, 2014. "The relationships between urban and rural in regional development policies of Romania," 140th Seminar, December 13-15, 2013, Perugia, Italy 163404, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Ramiz Rahmanov, 2014. "Social Spending and Household Welfare: Evidence from Azerbaijan," IHEID Working Papers 02-2014, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.