Report NEP-HIS-2014-07-05This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:cvh:coecwp:1610 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ohlsson, Henry & Roine, Jesper & Waldenström, Daniel, 2014. "Inherited Wealth over the Path of Development: Sweden, 1810–2010," Working Paper Series 1033, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Inwood, Kris & Minns, Chris & Summerfield, Fraser, 2014. "Reverse assimilation? Immigrants in the Canadian labour market during the Great Depression," Economic History Working Papers 57209, London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History.
- Barry Eichengreen & Arnaud J. Mehl & Livia Chițu & Gary Richardson, 2014. "Mutual Assistance between Federal Reserve Banks, 1913-1960 as Prolegomena to the TARGET2 Debate," NBER Working Papers 20267, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gabriel Galvez-Behar, 2014. "The 1883 convention and the impossible unification of industrial property," Post-Print halshs-01009953, HAL.
- Rahmanov, Ramiz, 2014. "A Historical Sketch of Macroeconometrics," MPRA Paper 56869, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dietrich Stauffer, 2014. "Income Inequality in the 21st Century -- A biased summary of Piketty's Capital in the Twenty-First Century," Papers 1406.7115, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2014.
- Carlson, Mark A. & Wheelock, David C., 2014. "Navigating Constraints: The Evolution of Federal Reserve Monetary Policy, 1935-59," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2014-44, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US).
- Verena Halsmayer, 2014. "From Long-Run Utopia to Technical Expertise: Solow's Growth Model as a Multipurpose Design," Center for the History of Political Economy Working Paper Series 2014-9, Center for the History of Political Economy.
- Konstantin A. Kholodilin & Mark G. Meerovich, 2014. "Similar Challenges - Different Responses: Housing Policy in Germany and Russia between the Two World Wars," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1391, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Tenold, Stig, 2014. "Globalisation and maritime labour in Norway after World War II," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 17/2014, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Economics.
- Rouchy, Philippe, 2014. "Atanasoff’s invention input and early computing state of knowledge," Working Papers 2014/07, Blekinge Institute of Technology, Department of Industrial Economics.
- Janelle Jones & John Schmitt & Nicole Woo, 2014. "Women, Working Families, and Unions," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2014-11, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- David Lipka, 2014. "Do economists need virtues?," ICER Working Papers 06-2014, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.