Report NEP-CWA-2018-02-05This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Sultan Orazbayev issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-CWA
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ketenci, Natalya, 2017. "The Impact of the Global Financial Crisis on the Economic Development in the Eurasian Region," MPRA Paper 83780, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2017.
- Vugar Ahmadov & Ulvi Sarkarli & Ramiz Rahmanov, 2018. "Structural Budget Balances in Oil-Rich Countries: The Cases of Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, and Russia," IHEID Working Papers 01-2018, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Sumru Altug & Melih Can Firat, 2018. "Borrowing Constraints and Savings in Turkey," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1804, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Abbasoglu Ozgoren, Ayse & Ergocmen, Banu & Tansel, Aysit, 2017. "Birth and Employment Transitions of Women in Turkey: Conflicting or Compatible Roles?," MPRA Paper 83420, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shukhrat Kholmuminov & Robert E Wright, 2017. "Cost efficiency analysis of public higher education institutions in Uzbekistan," Working Papers 1704, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Shukhrat Kholmuminov & Shayzak Kholmuminov & Robert E Wright, 2017. "Resource dependence analysis of public higher education institutions in Uzbekistan," Working Papers 1703, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.