Report NEP-CWA-2017-05-28This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Sultan Orazbayev issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-CWA
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ramiz Rahmanov, 2016. "Permanent and Temporary Oil Price Shocks, Macroeconomic Policy, and Tradable Non-oil Sector: Case of Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, and Russia," Working Papers 1609, Central Bank of Azerbaijan Republic.
- Kaya, Ezgi, 2017. "Quantile regression and the gender wage gap: Is there a glass ceiling in the Turkish labor market?," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2017/5, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Sedalishchev, Vladimir (Седалищев, Владимир) & Chokaev, Bekhan (Чокаев, Бекхан) & Knobel, Alexander (Кнобель, Александр), 2017. "Evaluation of the Effects of Integration of Eurasian Economic Union [Оценка Эффектов Интеграции Еаэс]," Working Papers 051705, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Vugar Rahimov & Shaig Adigozalov & Fuad Mammadov, 2016. "Determinants of Inflation in Azerbaijan," Working Papers 1607, Central Bank of Azerbaijan Republic.
- Norbert Funke & Asel Isakova & Maksym Ivanyna, 2017. "Identifying Structural Reform Gaps in Emerging Europe, the Caucasus, and Central Asia," IMF Working Papers 17/82, International Monetary Fund.
- Salman Huseynov & Fuad Mammadov, 2016. "A small scale forecasting and simulation model for Azerbaijan (FORSAZ)," Working Papers 1608, Central Bank of Azerbaijan Republic.
- Firanchuk, Alexander (Фиранчук, Александр), 2017. "Illegal Re-Export and Analysis of the Effectiveness of the Russian Food Embargo in 2014 [Незаконный Реэкспорт И Анализ Эффективности Российского Продовольственного Эмбарго 2014 Года]," Working Papers 041705, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Volovik, Nadezhda (Воловик, Надежда), 2017. "Analysis of the Experience of Using Measures of Non-Tariff Regulation of Foreign Trade in Countries Negotiating with the Eurasian Economic Union [Анализ Опыта Использования Мер Нетарифного Регулиро," Working Papers 041711, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Heidari, Hassan & Babaei Balderlou, Saharnaz & Ebrahimi Torki, Mahyar, 2016. "Energy Intensity of GDP: A Nonlinear Estimation of Determinants in Iran," MPRA Paper 79237, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Diermeier, Matthias, 2016. "Iran: Economic revolution or recession?," IW-Kurzberichte 39.2016, Institut der deutschen Wirtschaft (IW) / German Economic Institute.