Report NEP-CIS-2018-02-05This is the archive for NEP-CIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Confederation of Independent States. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-CIS
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ketenci, Natalya, 2017. "The Impact of the Global Financial Crisis on the Economic Development in the Eurasian Region," MPRA Paper 83780, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2017.
- Vugar Ahmadov & Ulvi Sarkarli & Ramiz Rahmanov, 2018. "Structural Budget Balances in Oil-Rich Countries: The Cases of Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, and Russia," IHEID Working Papers 01-2018, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Bryukhanov, Maksym & Fedotenkov, Igor, 2017. "Religiosity and life satisfaction in Russia: Evidence from the Russian data," MPRA Paper 82750, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gluschenko, Konstantin, 2018. "Market of the Novosibirsk Oblast in the System of Regional Markets," MPRA Paper 83649, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sonia Benghida, 2017. "Factors And Challenges In Developing Countries Under The Resource Curse," Post-Print hal-01653339, HAL.
- Zura Kakushadze & Jim Kyung-Soo Liew, 2018. "CryptoRuble: From Russia with Love," Papers 1801.05760, arXiv.org.
- Alena I. Morozova & Aleksandr G. Rozhkov, 2017. "Gamification Tools and Practicies of Russian Companies," HSE Working papers WP BRP 58/MAN/2017, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Lehmann, Hartmut & Pignatti, Norberto, 2018. "Informal Employment Relationships and the Labor Market: Is There Segmentation in Ukraine?," IZA Discussion Papers 11256, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Denis A. Federiakin & Eugenia A. Aleksandrova, 2017. "Investigating the Dimensionality of TORR: A Replication Study," HSE Working papers WP BRP 87/PSY/2017, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Bielawska, Kamila & Chłoń-Domińczak, Agnieszka & Stańko, Dariusz, 2017. "Retreat from mandatory pension funds in countries of the Eastern and Central Europe in result of financial and fiscal crisis: Causes, effects and recommendations for fiscal rules," MPRA Paper 83345, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shahbaz, Muhammad & Ferrer, Román & Hussain Shahzad, Syed Jawad & Haouas, Ilham, 2017. "Is the tourism-economic growth nexus time-varying? Bootstrap rolling-window causality analysis for the top ten tourist destinations," MPRA Paper 82713, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 04 Nov 2017.
- Csintalan, Csaba & Bădulescu, Alina, 2017. "Unemployment, neets and the social role of education in Europe," MPRA Paper 82806, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Drygalla, Andrej & Holtemöller, Oliver & Lindner, Axel, 2017. "Internationale Konjunkturprognose und konjunkturelle Szenarien für die Jahre 2016 bis 2021," IWH Online 3/2017, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).