World Bank GroupWashington, District of Columbia (United States)
: (202) 477-1234
1818 H Street, N.W., Washington, DC 20433
RePEc:edi:wrldbus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Books
- Akogun, Oladele & Dillon, Andrew & Friedman, Jed & Prasann, Ashesh & Serneels, Pieter, 2017.
"Productivity and Health: Alternative Productivity Estimates Using Physical Activity,"
IZA Discussion Papers
11115, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Akogun,Oladele B & Dillon,Andrew S. & Friedman,Jed & Prasann,Ashesh & Serneels,Pieter Maria & Akogun,Oladele B & Dillon,Andrew S. & Friedman,Jed & Prasann,Ashesh & Serneels,Pieter Maria, 2017. "Productivity and health : alternative productivity estimates using physical activity," Policy Research Working Paper Series 8228, The World Bank.
- Prasann, Ashesh, 2015. "The Spillover Effects of Public Works on Migration, Labor Allocation and Wages: Evidence from National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme, India," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205750, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-DEV: Development (2) 2017-11-26 2018-02-19. Author is listed
- NEP-EFF: Efficiency & Productivity (2) 2017-11-26 2018-02-19. Author is listed
- NEP-HEA: Health Economics (2) 2017-11-26 2018-02-19. Author is listed
- NEP-LMA: Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages (1) 2017-11-26. Author is listed
- NEP-MIG: Economics of Human Migration (1) 2015-08-01. Author is listed
- NEP-URE: Urban & Real Estate Economics (1) 2015-08-01. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Ashesh Prasann should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.