Report NEP-DEV-2018-02-19This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jacob A. Jordaan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Florian Dorn & Clemens Fuest & Niklas Potrafke, 2018. "Globalization and Income Inequality Revisited," ifo Working Paper Series 247, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Cristina Cirillo & Giorgia Giovannetti, 2018. "Do Cash Transfers Trigger Investment? Evidence for Peru," Development Working Papers 433, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Akogun,Oladele B & Dillon,Andrew S. & Friedman,Jed & Prasann,Ashesh & Serneels,Pieter Maria & Akogun,Oladele B & Dillon,Andrew S. & Friedman,Jed & Prasann,Ashesh & Serneels,Pieter Maria, 2017. "Productivity and health : alternative productivity estimates using physical activity," Policy Research Working Paper Series 8228, The World Bank.
- Jérémie Gignoux & Marta Menéndez, 2016. "Benefit in the wake of disaster: Long-run effects of earthquakes on welfare in rural Indonesia," Post-Print hal-01617385, HAL.
- Dang, Hai-Anh & Jolliffe, Dean & Carletto, Calogero, 2018. "Data Gaps, Data Incomparability, and Data Imputation: A Review of Poverty Measurement Methods for Data-Scarce Environments," GLO Discussion Paper Series 179, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Bou Dib, Jonida & Krishna, Vijesh & Alamsyah, Zulkifli & Qaim, Matin, 2018. "Land-use change and livelihoods of non-farm households: The role of income from employment in oil palm and rubber in rural Indonesia," EFForTS Discussion Paper Series 21, University of Goettingen, Collaborative Research Centre 990 "EFForTS, Ecological and Socioeconomic Functions of Tropical Lowland Rainforest Transformation Systems (Sumatra, Indonesia)".
- Makate, Marshall & Makate, Clifton, 2016. "The Evolution of Socioeconomic-Related Inequalities in Maternal Healthcare Utilization: Evidence from Zimbabwe, 1994-2011," MPRA Paper 83897, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 12 Jan 2018.
- Samuel Bazzi & Matthew Gudgeon, 2017. "The Political Boundaries of Ethnic Divisions," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2018-005, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Jorge Alvarez, 2017. "Structural Transformation and the Agricultural Wage Gap," IMF Working Papers 17/289, International Monetary Fund.
- Chakra Pani Acharya & Roberto Leon-Gonzalez, 2018. "The Quest for Quality Education:International Remittances and Rural-Urban Migration in Nepal," GRIPS Discussion Papers 17-13, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Alejandra Marroig & Ivone Perazzo & Gonzalo Salas & Andrea Vigorito, 2017. "Evaluación de impacto del programa de acompañamiento familiar de Uruguay Crece Contigo," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 17-15, Instituto de EconomÃa - IECON.
- Oswaldo Molina & Mans Söderbom, 2018. "Heterogeneous Effects of Property Rights on Housing Investment in Urban Peru," Working Papers 119, Peruvian Economic Association.
- Paola Azar Dufrechou, 2018. "Electoral politics and the diffusion of primary schooling: evidence from Uruguay, 1914-1954," Working Papers wpdea1801, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Sudip Ranjan Basu, 2017. "Do data show divergence? Revisiting global income inequality trends," MPDD Working Paper Series WP/17/03, United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP).