Report NEP-EFF-2017-11-26This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chan-Guk Huh, 2017. "Effects of corporate sector restructuring on productivity growth and the role of foreign owned enterprises in China," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 5808249, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Alexandre Marinho & Marcelo Resende, 2016. "Service Quality in Electricity Distribution in Brazil: A Malmquist Approach," CESifo Working Paper Series 6276, CESifo Group Munich.
- Barth, Erling & Bryson, Alex & Dale-Olsen, Harald, 2017. "Union Density, Productivity and Wages," IZA Discussion Papers 11111, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Frédéric Reynès, 2017. "The Cobb-Douglas function as a flexible function. Analysing the substitution between capital, labor and energy," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2017-12, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Bakker, Gerben & Crafts, Nicholas & Woltjer, Pieter, 2017. "The sources of growth in a technologically progressive economy: the United States, 1899-1941," Economic History Working Papers 85081, London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History.
- Wallis, Patrick & Colson, Justin & Chilosi, David, 2017. "Structural change and economic growth in the British economy before the Industrial Revolution, 1500-1800," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 84510, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Gibbons, Stephen & Lyytikainen, Teemu & Overman, Henry G. & Sanchis-Guarner, Rosa, 2017. "New road infrastructure: the effects on firms," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 83637, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Jack Rossbach & Jose Asturias, 2017. "Misallocation in the Presence of Multiple Production Technologies," 2017 Meeting Papers 1094, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Hutter, Christian & Weber, Enzo, 2017. "The effects of skill-biased technical change on productivity flattening and hours worked," IAB Discussion Paper 201732, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Akogun, Oladele & Dillon, Andrew & Friedman, Jed & Prasann, Ashesh & Serneels, Pieter, 2017. "Productivity and Health: Alternative Productivity Estimates Using Physical Activity," IZA Discussion Papers 11115, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Andreas Menzel, 2017. "Knowledge Exchange and Productivity Spill-overs in Bangladeshi Garment Factories," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp607, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Berlingieri, Giuseppe & Blanchenay, Patrick & Criscuolo, Chiara, 2017. "The great divergence(s)," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 83625, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.