Report NEP-MIG-2015-08-01This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Payen Diaz de la Vega, Andrick, 2015. "Individual and Contextual Factors Explaining Latino Entrepreneurship in Rural Communities in the Midwest," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205809, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Kaninda Tshikala, Sam & Fonsah, Esendugue Greg, 2014. "Assessing the impact of migration and remittances on technology adoption in rural Senegal," 2014 Annual Meeting, February 1-4, 2014, Dallas, Texas 162550, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Sydygalieva, Zhamilia, 2013. "Causes and Impact of Migration on Economic Development of Kyrgyzstan," International Conference and Young Researchers Forum - Natural Resource Use in Central Asia: Institutional Challenges and the Contribution of Capacity Building 189908, University of Giessen (JLU Giessen), Center for International Development and Environmental Research.
- Gao, Jianfeng & Mills, Bradford F., 2015. "Labor Responses to Rainfall Variability in Rural Ethiopia: A Model of Migration, Off-farm Activities and Remittance," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205500, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Regmi, Madhav & Paudel, Krishna P. & Williams, Deborah, 2014. "Migration and Remittance and Their Impacts on Food Security in Nepal," 2014 Annual Meeting, February 1-4, 2014, Dallas, Texas 162503, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Tisdell, Clem, 2014. "The MIRAB Model of Small Island Economies in the Pacific and their Security Issues: A Draft," Social Economics, Policy and Development Working Papers 163698, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Prasann, Ashesh, 2015. "The Spillover Effects of Public Works on Migration, Labor Allocation and Wages: Evidence from National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme, India," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205750, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Anthony Briant & Pierre-Philippe Combes & Miren Lafourcade, 2014. "Product Complexity, Quality of Institutions and the Pro-Trade Effect of Immigrants," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/781v6i5nuc9, Sciences Po.
- Seidu, Ayuba & Onel, Gulcan, 2015. "International Migration, Remittance Income, and Income Diversification Strategies among Rural Farm Households in Transitional Albania," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205517, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Carmen Camacho & Fabio Mariani & Luca Pensieroso, 2015. "Illegal Immigration and the Shadow Economy," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 15055, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Pierre-Philippe Combes & Bruno Decreuse & Morgane Laouénan & Alain Trannoy, 2014. "Customer discrimination and employment outcomes: Theory and evidence from the French labor market," Sciences Po publications 8150, Sciences Po.
- Luca Marchiori & Patrice Pieretti & Benteng Zou, 2015. "Immigration, occupational choice and public employment," BCL working papers 96, Central Bank of Luxembourg.
- Han, Yicheol & Goetz, Stephan J., 2015. "Workplace-anchored migration in US counties," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 204952, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.