: +48 17 866 11 34
+48 17 866 12 22
Sucharskiego 2 Road, 35-225 Rzeszow
RePEc:edi:kmwsipl (more details at EDIRC)
- Elzbieta Antczak & Ewa Galecka-Burdziak & Robert Pater, 2016. "Efficiency in spatially disaggregated labour market matching," Working Papers 2016-010, Warsaw School of Economics, Collegium of Economic Analysis.
- Elzbieta Antczak & Ewa Galecka-Burdziak & Robert Pater, 2016. "Spatial labour market matching," Working Papers 2016-009, Warsaw School of Economics, Collegium of Economic Analysis.
- Ewa Gałecka-Burdziak & Robert Pater, 2016. "Discouraged or Added Worker Effect: Which One Prevails in the Polish Labour Market?," Acta Oeconomica, Akadémiai Kiadó, Hungary, vol. 66(3), pages 489-505, September.
- Robert Pater, 2014. "Are there two types of business cycles? a note on crisis detection," "e-Finanse", University of Information Technology and Management, Institute of Financial Research and Analysis, vol. 10(3), pages 1-28, December.
- Robert Pater & Tomasz Skica, 2014. "The productivity of public and private sector in Poland," Business and Economic Horizons (BEH), Prague Development Center, vol. 10(2), pages 120-137, July.
- Tomasz Skica & Robert Pater, 2010. "Ocena wplywu kryzysu finansowego na stan finansow publicznych w Polsce," "e-Finanse", University of Information Technology and Management, Institute of Financial Research and Analysis, vol. 6(4), pages 36-50, December.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Robert Pater should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.