Report NEP-TRA-2016-11-27This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Castañeda Dower, Paul & Pyle, William, 2016. "Land rights, rental markets and the post-socialist cityscape," BOFIT Discussion Papers 17/2016, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Masahiro Tokunaga & Ichiro Iwasaki, 2016. "The Determinants of Foreign Direct Investment in Transition Economies: A Meta-Analysis," KIER Working Papers 952, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Booth, Alison L. & Fan, Elliott & Meng, Xin & Zhang, Dandan, 2016. "Gender Differences in Willingness to Compete: The Role of Culture and Institutions," IZA Discussion Papers 10364, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Wojciech Maliszewski & Serkan Arslanalp & John Caparusso & José Garrido & Si Guo & Joong Shik Kang & W. Raphael Lam & Daniel Law & Wei Liao & Nadia Rendak & Philippe Wingender & Jiangyan Yu & Longmei , 2016. "Resolving China’s Corporate Debt Problem," IMF Working Papers 16/203, International Monetary Fund.
- Vasilev, Aleksandar, 2016. "Optimal fiscal policy in the presence of VAT evasion: the case of Bulgaria," EconStor Preprints 148049, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Santaeulàlia-Llopis, Raül ; Zheng, Yu, 2016. "The Price of Growth: Consumption Insurance in China 1989-2009," Economics Working Papers ECO2016/13, European University Institute.
- Katarzyna Pilat, 2016. "(A)symmetric shocks in CEECs and euro area," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 5306950, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Alena Bicakova & Klara Kaliskova, 2016. "Career Breaks after Childbirth: The Impact of Family Leave Reforms in the Czech Republic," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp568, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Piotr Krajewski, 2016. "Fiscal multipliers in non-EMU CEE countries," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 5306957, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Quan-Hoang Vuong & Quang-Hoi Vu, 2016. "Sociodemographic factors and expenditure issues in Vietnamese consideration of periodic general health examination," Working Papers CEB 16-047, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Amat Adarov & Kateryna Bornukova & Rumen Dobrinsky & Peter Havlik & Gabor Hunya & Dzmitry Kruk & Olga Pindyuk, 2016. "The Belarus Economy: The Challenges of Stalled Reforms," wiiw Research Reports 413, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Bachev, Hrabrin, 2016.
"Изследване На Устойчивостта На Земеделските Стопанства В България
[A study on sustainability of Bulgarian agricultural farms]," MPRA Paper 75032, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jingyi Huang & Yumei Guo & Yang Song, 2016. "Intergenerational transmission of education in China: Pattern, mechanism, and policies," Working Papers 415, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Nozharov, Shteryo, 2016. "Social Costs of the Inefficient Management of the EU Funds for Bulgaria," EconStor Conference Papers 148052, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Elzbieta Antczak & Ewa Galecka-Burdziak & Robert Pater, 2016. "Efficiency in Spatially Disaggregated Labour Market Matching," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp575, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Iva Trako, 2016. "Fertility and Parental Labor-Force Participation: New Evidence from a Developing Country in the Balkans," PSE Working Papers halshs-01361443, HAL.
- Bukvić, Rajko & Pajović, Ivan & Petrović, Dragan, 2016.
"Растениеводство В Волго-Вятском Регионе И В Придунавье Сербии: Сравнительный Анализ И Возможности Сотрудничества
[Farm Production in Volga-Viatka Region and Danube Region: Comparative Analysis and ," MPRA Paper 75140, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2016.
- Andrei Yakovlev & Anton Kazun & Daniil Sitkevich, 2016. "The Role of Lawyers in Social Changes in Developing Countries: Evidence from Russia," HSE Working papers WP BRP 70/LAW/2016, National Research University Higher School of Economics.