Social Costs of the Inefficient Management of the EU Funds for Bulgaria
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Waterman, Robert Jr. & Peters, Thomas J. & Phillips, Julien R., 1980. "Structure is not organization," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 14-26, June.
- Iana Paliova & Mr. Tonny Lybek, 2014. "Bulgaria’s EU Funds Absorption: Maximizing the Potential!," IMF Working Papers 2014/021, International Monetary Fund.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Shteryo Nozharov, 2014.
"Model of Effective Management of Bulgarian Public Administration Managing EU Funds,"
Economic Alternatives, University of National and World Economy, Sofia, Bulgaria, issue 4, pages 64-77, December.
- Nozharov, Shteryo, 2014. "„Model of Effective Management of Bulgarian Public Administration Managing EU Funds“," MPRA Paper 66731, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cathal M. Brugha, 2001. "Implications from Decision Science for the Systems Development Life Cycle in Information Systems," Information Systems Frontiers, Springer, vol. 3(1), pages 91-105, March.
- Khraisha, Tamer, 2020. "Complex economic problems and fitness landscapes: Assessment and methodological perspectives," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 390-407.
- Seogjun Lee & Seung Woon Oh & Kichan Nam, 2016. "Transformational and Transactional Factors for the Successful Implementation of Enterprise Architecture in Public Sector," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 8(5), pages 1-15, May.
- Rodriguez, Carlos Adrian, 2016. "Challenges to effectiveness in public health organizations: The case of the Costa Rican Health Ministry," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(9), pages 3859-3868.
- Jennings, David, 1999. "Corporate planning: post-privatization change in a UK electricity utility," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 223-232, December.
- Wasike Shadrack Mayende & Owino Odhiambo Joseph, 2021. "Top Management Team Characteristics, Competitive Environment and Strategy Implementation," International Journal of Business and Management, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 15(7), pages 147-147, July.
- Miskiewicz, Radoslaw, 2017. "Organisational structure in the progress of integration," MPRA Paper 81767, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2017.
- Brugha, Cathal M., 1998. "The structure of adjustment decision-making," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 104(1), pages 63-76, January.
- Martin Jetter & Gerhard Satzger & Andreas Neus, 2009. "Technological Innovation and Its Impact on Business Model, Organization and Corporate Culture – IBM’s Transformation into a Globally Integrated, Service-Oriented Enterprise," Business & Information Systems Engineering: The International Journal of WIRTSCHAFTSINFORMATIK, Springer;Gesellschaft für Informatik e.V. (GI), vol. 1(1), pages 37-45, February.
- Anastassia Stancheva, 2009. "The Enterprise from Management Point of View: Meta-Analysis (Internal Structure and Behavior)," Economic Studies journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 4, pages 67-112.
- Jane Nyokabi Njuguna & Juliana Namada & Maina Muchara, 2019. "Differentiation strategy, firm structure and performance of star rated hotels," International Journal of Research in Business and Social Science (2147-4478), Center for the Strategic Studies in Business and Finance, vol. 8(6), pages 08-14, October.
- Shteryo Nozharov, 2017. "Efficiency of Public Administration Management in Cultural Heritage Protection," Economic Alternatives, University of National and World Economy, Sofia, Bulgaria, issue 2, pages 307-316, June.
- Isaac Lemus-Aguilar & Gustavo Morales-Alonso & Andres Ramirez-Portilla & Antonio Hidalgo, 2019. "Sustainable Business Models through the Lens of Organizational Design: A Systematic Literature Review," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 11(19), pages 1-20, September.
- Marcos Lima, 2020.
"Smarter organizations: insights from a smart city hybrid framework,"
International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, Springer, vol. 16(4), pages 1281-1300, December.
- Marcos Lima, 0. "Smarter organizations: insights from a smart city hybrid framework," International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-20.
- Deszczyński, Bartosz & Beręsewicz, Maciej, 2021. "The maturity of relationship management and firm performance – A step toward relationship management middle-range theory," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 135(C), pages 358-372.
- Young, David W., 2000. "The six levers for managing organizational culture," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 43(5), pages 19-28.
- Maria Inês Veloso Ferreira & Aurora A.C. Teixeira, 2011.
"Organizational Characteristics and Performance of Export Promotion Agencies: Portugal and Ireland compared,"
FEP Working Papers
424, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Inês Veloso Ferreira & Aurora Teixeira, 2012. "Organizational Characteristics and Performance of Export Promotion Agencies: Portugal and Ireland compared," GEE Papers 0046, Gabinete de Estratégia e Estudos, Ministério da Economia, revised Jan 2012.
- Parker-Priebe, M.J., 2000. "Theory and Practice of Business/IT Organizational Interdependencies," Other publications TiSEM 9740c28e-390b-4247-bc30-e, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Massimo Egidi, 2014. "The economics of wishful thinking and the adventures of rationality," Mind & Society: Cognitive Studies in Economics and Social Sciences, Springer;Fondazione Rosselli, vol. 13(1), pages 9-27, June.
More about this item
Keywordssocial costs; absorption of EU funds; V4 BM model;
All these keywords.
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- H43 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Project Evaluation; Social Discount Rate
- O21 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Planning Models; Planning Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-TRA-2016-11-27 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:esconf:148052. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/zbwkide.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/zbwkide.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.