Rajagiri Business SchoolKochi, India
RePEc:edi:rbskoin (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Brahmadev Panda & N. M. Leepsa, 2019. "RILâ€™s Strategic Alliance with BP," Asian Journal of Management Cases, , vol. 16(2), pages 218-239, September.
- Brahmadev Panda & N. M. Leepsa, 2017. "Agency theory: Review of Theory and Evidence on Problems and Perspectives," Indian Journal of Corporate Governance, , vol. 10(1), pages 74-95, June.
- Brahmadev Panda & Rudra Prasanna Mahapatra & Samson Moharana, 2015. "Myth of Equity Mutual Fund Performance," Vision, , vol. 19(3), pages 200-209, September.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Brahmadev Panda & N. M. Leepsa, 2017.
"Agency theory: Review of Theory and Evidence on Problems and Perspectives,"
Indian Journal of Corporate Governance, , vol. 10(1), pages 74-95, June.
- Tega Anighoro, 2020. "Value relevance of the components of oil and gas reserve quantity change disclosures of upstream oil and gas companies in the london stock exchange," Papers 2005.14659, arXiv.org.
- Bruno Esien Eddy, 2019. "Principal-Agent Relation and Contracting-out for Employment Case Management to Enable Third-Country Nationals’ Transition to Work," NISPAcee Journal of Public Administration and Policy, Sciendo, vol. 12(2), pages 9-28, December.
- Saleh F.A. Khatib & Dewi Fariha Abdullah & Ali Shariff Kabara & Saddam A. Hazaea & Tamil Selvi Rajoo, 2020. "Does Debts have any Impact on Governance Bundle and Agency Costs? Over-Governance Hypothesis," TechHub Journal, TechHub Research, vol. 9(1), pages 384-396, July.
- Saleh F.A. Khatib & Dewi Fariha Abdullah & Ali Shariff Kabara & Saddam A. Hazaea & Tamil Selvi Rajoo, 2020. "Does Debts have any Impact on Governance Bundle and Agency Costs? Over-Governance Hypothesis," Technium Social Sciences Journal, Technium Science, vol. 9(1), pages 384-396, July.
- Tut, Daniel, 2022. "Debt Dynamic, Debt Dispersion and Corporate Governance," MPRA Paper 113673, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sathyamoorthi C. R. & Christian J. Mbekomize & Mogotsinyana Mapharing & Popo Selinkie, 2018. "The Impact of Corporate Governance on Working Capital Management Efficiency: Evidence from the Listed Companies in the Consumer Services Sector in Botswana," International Journal of Economics and Finance, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 10(12), pages 135-135, December.
- Rinaldo Dito & Puspita Vina Anggilia, 2020. "Independent Parties in Minimizing Agency Problem in Indonesia: An Alternative Model," HOLISTICA – Journal of Business and Public Administration, Sciendo, vol. 11(1), pages 13-28, April.
- George Georgakopoulos & Kanellos Toudas & Evangelos I. Poutos & Theodoros Kounadeas & Stefanos Tsavalias, 2022. "Capital Structure, Corporate Governance, Equity Ownership and Their Impact on Firms’ Profitability and Effectiveness in the Energy Sector," Energies, MDPI, vol. 15(10), pages 1-10, May.
- Sabahat Riaz & Mohamed Hisham Hanifa & Fauzi Zainir, 2021. "Does Foreign Institutional Equity Participation Instigate Sustainable Corporate Investment Efficiency? Evidence from Emerging Economies," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(8), pages 1-17, April.
- fajar rahmatulloh & Khoirul Aswar & Ermawati, 2020. "Affecting Factors on Accountability of Village Fund Allocation Management in Bogor District," Information Management and Business Review, AMH International, vol. 11(4), pages 43-49.
- Srinivas Raghavendra & Petri T. Piiroinen, 2019. "Conflict as a closure: A Kaleckian model of growth and distribution under financialization," ICAE Working Papers 96, Johannes Kepler University, Institute for Comprehensive Analysis of the Economy.
- John Mugambwa Serumaga-Zake & John Andrew van der Poll, 2021. "Addressing the Impact of Fourth Industrial Revolution on South African Manufacturing Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs)," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(21), pages 1, October.
- Sinethemba Mankayi & Frank Ranganai Matenda & Mabutho Sibanda, 2023. "An Analysis of the Readability of the Chairman’s Statement in South Africa," Risks, MDPI, vol. 11(3), pages 1-15, March.
- Baldacchino & P.J. & Callus & A. & Tabone & N. & Ellul & L. & Grima & S., 2022. "The Barriers and Effectiveness of Management Monitoring by Maltese Listed Boards*," International Journal of Finance, Insurance and Risk Management, International Journal of Finance, Insurance and Risk Management, vol. 12(2), pages 92-127.
- Silvia Carnini Pulino & Mirella Ciaburri & Barbara Sveva Magnanelli & Luigi Nasta, 2022. "Does ESG Disclosure Influence Firm Performance?," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 14(13), pages 1-18, June.
- Muhammad Akbar Ilma & Murtanto Murtanto, 2022. "Bank role in preventing money laundering and cyber security," Technium Social Sciences Journal, Technium Science, vol. 37(1), pages 287-299, November.
- Sheida Hasani & Razieh Masoomi & Jamshid Ardalankia & Mohammadbashir Sedighi & Hamid Jafari, 2019. "Growth Dynamics of Value and Cost Trade-off in Temporal Networks," Papers 1908.11433, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2020.
- Castellanos Julio David & George Babu, 2020. "Boardroom leadership: The board of directors as a source of strategic leadership," Economics and Business Review, Sciendo, vol. 6(1), pages 103-119, March.
- Farida Farida* & Adhika Ramadhan & Ratih Wijayanti, 2019. "The Influence of Good Corporate Governance and Corporate Social Responsibility on Firm Value: Evidence from Indonesia," International Journal of Economics and Financial Research, Academic Research Publishing Group, vol. 5(7), pages 177-183, 07-2019.
- Ghazali Ahmad & Bilal Ahmad Raza, 2017. "Analyzing the Link Between Agency Problems, Governance and Control Attributes for Pakistan," Financial Internet Quarterly (formerly e-Finanse), Sciendo, vol. 13(3), pages 43-65, September.
- Kalyani Mulchandani & Ketan Mulchandani & Sahil Singh Jasrotia, 2021. "Does gender diversity on firm’s board affect dividend payouts? Evidence from India," Future Business Journal, Springer, vol. 7(1), pages 1-11, December.
- Muhammad Akbar Ilma & Murtanto Murtanto, 2022. "Bank role in preventing money laundering and cyber security," TechHub Journal, TechHub Research, vol. 37(1), pages 287-299, November.
- Eckhaus, Eyal & Iholkina, Vasylyna & Shkolnik, Eleonora, 2022. "The impact of healthcare executive seniority on implementation of innovative methods of diagnosis and prevention," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 126(10), pages 996-1001.
- Slobodan MariÄ‡ & Nemanja Berber & AgneÅ¡ SlaviÄ‡ & Marko AleksiÄ‡, 2021. "The Mediating Role of Employee Commitment in the Relationship Between Corporate Social Responsibility and Firm Performance in Serbia," SAGE Open, , vol. 11(3), pages 21582440211, August.
- Chacha Magasi, 2021. "Management succession planning and family-owned manufacturing businesses survival: The moderating role of firmâ€™s background variables," International Journal of Research in Business and Social Science (2147-4478), Center for the Strategic Studies in Business and Finance, vol. 10(8), pages 12-24, December.
- Tutun Mukherjee & Som Sankar Sen, 2022. "Impact of CEO attributes on corporate reputation, financial performance, and corporate sustainable growth: evidence from India," Financial Innovation, Springer;Southwestern University of Finance and Economics, vol. 8(1), pages 1-50, December.
- Brahmadev Panda & Rudra Prasanna Mahapatra & Samson Moharana, 2015.
"Myth of Equity Mutual Fund Performance,"
Vision, , vol. 19(3), pages 200-209, September.
- Pankaj K. Agarwal & H. K. Pradhan, 2018. "Mutual Fund Performance Using Unconditional Multifactor Models: Evidence from India," Journal of Emerging Market Finance, Institute for Financial Management and Research, vol. 17(2_suppl), pages 157-184, August.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Brahmadev Panda should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.