|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Majandusanalüüsi ja Rahanduse Instituut Tallinn, Estonia
: +(372)620 3535
Akadeemia tee 3, 12618 Tallinn
RePEc:edi:mrttuee (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- BEKIROS, Stelios D.; NILAVONGSE, Rachatar; UDDIN, Gazi S., 2017. "Mortgage Defaults, Expectation-Driven House Prices and Monetary Policy," Economics Working Papers ECO 2017/09, European University Institute.
- BEKIROS, Stelios; NILAVONGSE, Rachatar; UDDIN, Gazi Salah, 2017. "Implications for banking stability and welfare under capital shocks and countercyclical requirements," Economics Working Papers ECO 2017/06, European University Institute.
- Nilavongse, Rachatar, 2013. "Credit disruptions and the spillover effects between the household and business sectors," Economics Discussion Papers 2013-48, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Bekiros, Stelios & Nilavongse, Rachatar & Uddin, Gazi Salah, 2018. "Bank capital shocks and countercyclical requirements: Implications for banking stability and welfare," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 315-331.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Bekiros, Stelios & Nilavongse, Rachatar & Uddin, Gazi Salah, 2018.
"Bank capital shocks and countercyclical requirements: Implications for banking stability and welfare,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 315-331.
- Liu, Guangling & Molise, Thabang, 2019. "Housing and credit market shocks: Exploring the role of rule-based Basel III counter-cyclical capital requirements," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 264-279.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-DGE: Dynamic General Equilibrium (3) 2013-09-26 2017-08-06 2018-01-15. Author is listed
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (3) 2013-09-26 2017-08-06 2018-01-15. Author is listed
- NEP-URE: Urban & Real Estate Economics (2) 2013-09-26 2018-01-15. Author is listed
- NEP-BAN: Banking (1) 2017-08-06. Author is listed
- NEP-CBA: Central Banking (1) 2017-08-06. Author is listed
- NEP-MON: Monetary Economics (1) 2018-01-15. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Rachatar Nilavongse should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.