Report NEP-CBA-2017-08-06This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Maria Semenova issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fernando Duarte & Tobias Adrian, 2017. "Financial Vulnerability and Monetary Policy," 2017 Meeting Papers 391, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Brownlees, Christian & Chabot, Ben & Ghysels, Eric & Kurz, Christopher, 2017. "Back to the Future: Backtesting Systemic Risk Measures during Historical Bank Runs and the Great Depression," CEPR Discussion Papers 12178, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- beldi, lamia & djelassi, mouldi & kadria, mohamed, 2017. "Revisiting the Exchange Rate Pass-through in Emerging Markets," MPRA Paper 80311, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pincheira, Pablo & Selaive, Jorge & Nolazco, Jose Luis, 2017. "Forecasting Inflation in Latin America with Core Measures," MPRA Paper 80496, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tijmen Daniëls & Patty Duijm & Franka Liedorp & Dimitris Mokas, 2017. "A top-down stress testing framework for the Dutch banking sector," DNB Occasional Studies 1503, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- BEKIROS, Stelios; NILAVONGSE, Rachatar; UDDIN, Gazi Salah, 2017. "Implications for banking stability and welfare under capital shocks and countercyclical requirements," Economics Working Papers ECO 2017/06, European University Institute.
- Paul J.J. Welfens, 2017. "Foreign Financial Deregulation under Flexible and Fixed Exchange Rates," EIIW Discussion paper disbei238, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Teodora Paligorova & Horacio Sapriza & Andrei Zlate & Ricardo Correa, 2017. "Cross-border Flows and Monetary Policy," 2017 Meeting Papers 335, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- António Afonso, & Jorge Silva, 2017. "Effects of euro area monetary policy on institutional sectors: the case of Portugal," Working Papers Department of Economics 2017/15, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Michael Weber & Andreas Neuhierl, 2017. "Monetary Policy and the Stock Market: Time Series Evidence," 2017 Meeting Papers 304, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Richter, Bjï¿½rn & Schularick, Moritz & Wachtel, Paul, 2017. "When to Lean Against the Wind," CEPR Discussion Papers 12188, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Shigeto Kitano & Kenya Takaku, 2017. "Capital Controls, Macroprudential Regulation,and the Bank Balance Sheet Channel," Discussion Paper Series DP2017-18, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University, revised Jan 2019.
- Emmanuel C. Mamatzakis & Anh N. Vu, 2017. "The interplay between quantitative easing and risk: the case of the Japanese banking," Working Papers 226, Bank of Greece.
- Pinshi Paula, Christian, 2017. "Une perspective macroprudentielle pour la stabilité financière [A macroprudential perspective on financial stability]," MPRA Paper 80505, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jun 2017.