Departamento de Análisis Económico y Finanzas Albacete, Spain
Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales
Universidad de Castilla La Mancha
Plaza de la Universidad, 1, 02071 Albacete
RePEc:edi:aeclmes (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Fabio Monsalve, 2014. "Scholastic just price versus current market price: is it merely a matter of labelling?," The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(1), pages 4-20, February.
- Monsalve, Fabio, 2014. "Late Spanish Doctors On Usury, And The Evolving Scholastic Tradition," Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Cambridge University Press, vol. 36(02), pages 215-235, June.
- Fabio Monsalve, 2011. "Elvira Vilches, New World Gold: Cultural Anxiety and Monetary Disorder in Early Modern Spain, Chicago and London, University of Chicago Press, 2010, pp. xii+362," History of Economic Ideas, Fabrizio Serra Editore, Pisa - Roma, vol. 19(3), pages 193-194.
- López Santiago, Luís Antonio & Monsalve, Fabio & Zafrilla, Jorge Enrique, 2011. "Análisis Input-Output de la eficacia de la Política Europea de Desarrollo Rural 2007-2013. Propuesta metodológica y resultados para Castilla-La Mancha/The Effectiveness of European Rural Development P," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 29, pages 223-246, Abril.
- Fabio Monsalve, 2010. "Economics and Ethics: Juan de Lugo's Theory of the Just Price, or the Responsibility of Living in Society," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 42(3), pages 495-519, Fall.
- Oscar De-Juan & Fabio Monsalve, 2006. "Morally ruled behaviour: The neglected contribution of Scholasticism," The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(1), pages 99-112.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Fabio Monsalve, 2014.
"Scholastic just price versus current market price: is it merely a matter of labelling?,"
The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(1), pages 4-20, February.
- Fernando HernÃ¡ndez Fradejas, 2015. "Liberal Economics in Spain," Econ Journal Watch, Econ Journal Watch, vol. 12(2), pages 221â€“232-2, May.
- Timothy Johnson, 2015. "Reciprocity as a Foundation of Financial Economics," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 131(1), pages 43-67, September.
- Timothy C. Johnson, 2012. "Ethics and Finance: the role of mathematics," Papers 1210.5390, arXiv.org.
- Timothy C. Johnson, 2013. "Reciprocity as the foundation of Financial Economics," Papers 1310.2798, arXiv.org.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Fabio Monsalve should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.