|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
World Bank GroupWashington, District of Columbia (United States)
1818 H Street, N.W., Washington, DC 20433
RePEc:edi:wrldbus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Kilic,Talip & Van den Broeck,Goedele & Koolwal,Gayatri B. & Moylan,Heather G., 2020. "Are You Being Asked ? Impacts of Respondent Selection on Measuring Employment," Policy Research Working Paper Series 9152, The World Bank.
- Kilic,Talip & Moylan,Heather G. & Koolwal,Gayatri B., 2020. "Getting the (Gender-Disaggregated) Lay of the Land : Impact of Survey Respondent Selection on Measuring Land Ownership and Rights," Policy Research Working Paper Series 9151, The World Bank.
- Kilic,Talip & Moylan,Heather G. & Ilukor,John & Mtengula,Clement & Pangapanga-Phiri,Innocent, 2018. "Root for the Tubers : Extended-Harvest Crop Production and Productivity Measurement in Surveys," Policy Research Working Paper Series 8618, The World Bank.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Kilic,Talip & Moylan,Heather G. & Ilukor,John & Mtengula,Clement & Pangapanga-Phiri,Innocent, 2018.
"Root for the Tubers : Extended-Harvest Crop Production and Productivity Measurement in Surveys,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
8618, The World Bank.
- André, Pierre & Delesalle, Esther & Dumas, Christelle, 2021. "Returns to farm child labor in Tanzania," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 138(C).
- Wollburg,Philip Randolph & Tiberti,Marco & Zezza,Alberto, 2020. "Recall Length and Measurement Error in Agricultural Surveys," Policy Research Working Paper Series 9128, The World Bank.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Heather Moylan should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.