Pedro Miguel Ferreira Marques
|Middle Name:||Miguel Ferreira|
|Hermann-Rodewald-Str. 9 / Room 9 D-24098 Kiel Germany Phone: +49 431 880- 2438 Fax: +49 431 880-5290|
(99%) Christian Albrechts-Universität zu Kiel - AG Wirtschaftsgeographie (University of Kiel - Economic Geography Working Group)http://www.wigeo.uni-kiel.de/
(1%) Centre for Urban and Regional Development Studies (CURDS) Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
: +44 (0)191 222 8016
+44 (0)191 232 9259
Claremont Bridge, Newcastle upon Tyne NE1 7RU
RePEc:edi:cuncluk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- John Tomaney & Pedro Marques, 2013. "Evidence, policy, and the politics of regional development: the case of high-speed rail in the United Kingdom," Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 31(3), pages 414-427, June.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- John Tomaney & Pedro Marques, 2013.
"Evidence, policy, and the politics of regional development: the case of high-speed rail in the United Kingdom,"
Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy,
Pion Ltd, London, vol. 31(3), pages 414-427, June.
- Neil Lee, 2017.
"Powerhouse of cards? Understanding the ‘Northern Powerhouse’,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 51(3), pages 478-489, March.
- Neil Lee, 2016. "Powerhouse of Cards? Understanding the 'Northern Powerhouse'," SERC Policy Papers 014, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Yiming Wang & Michelle Baddeley, 2016. "The problem of land value betterment: a simplified agent-based test," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 57(2), pages 413-436, November.
- Neil Lee, 2017. "Powerhouse of cards? Understanding the ‘Northern Powerhouse’," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 51(3), pages 478-489, March.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Pedro Miguel Ferreira Marques should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.