Report NEP-GRO-2020-03-09This is the archive for NEP-GRO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Growth. Marc Klemp issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Van Reenen, John & Moretti, Enrico & Steinwender, Claudia, 2019. "The intellectual spoils of war? Defense R&D, productivity and international spillovers," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 103449, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Chong, Shi Kai & Bahrami, Mohsen & Chen, Hao & balcisoy, Selim & Bozkaya, Burcin & Pentland, Alex 'Sandy', 2020. "Economic outcomes predicted by diversity in cities," OSF Preprints j59u3, Center for Open Science.
- Ichiroh Daitoh, 2020. "Rates of Population Decline in Solow and Semi-Endogenous Growth Models: Empirical Relevance and the Role of Child Rearing Cost," Keio-IES Discussion Paper Series 2020-004, Institute for Economics Studies, Keio University.
- Murray, Cameron, 2020. "Three Economic Myths about Ageing: Participation, Immigration and Infrastructure," OSF Preprints s3grd, Center for Open Science.
- Marques, Pedro & Morgan, Kevin, 2020. "Innovation without regional development? The complex interplay of innovation, institutions and development," Papers in Innovation Studies 2020/3, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation Research.
- Rossi, Federico, 2020. "Human Capital and Macro-Economic Development : A Review of the Evidence," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1246, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Leonid V. Azarnert, 2020. "Health Capital Provision and Human Capital Accumulation," CESifo Working Paper Series 8116, CESifo.
- Damania,Richard & Desbureaux,Sebastien Gael & Zaveri,Esha Dilip, 2019. "Does Rainfall Matter for Economic Growth ? Evidence from Global Sub-National Data (1990-2014," Policy Research Working Paper Series 8888, The World Bank.
- Tchamyou, Vanessa S & Asongu, Simplice A & Odhiambo, Nicholas M, 2019. "The role of ICT in modulating the effect of education and lifelong learning on income inequality and economic growth in Africa," Working Papers 26280, University of South Africa, Department of Economics.
- Atanu Ghoshray & Issam Malki & Javier Ordóñez, 2020. "Trends, Breaks and Persistence in Top Income Shares," Working Papers 2020/12, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
- M. Henry Linder & Richard Peach & Robert W. Rich, 2012. "Compensation Growth and Slack in the Current Economic Environment," Liberty Street Economics 20121119, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Razzak, Weshah & El Bentour, M, 2020. "The Transitional Dynamic of Finance Led Growth," MPRA Paper 98482, University Library of Munich, Germany.