Mar González Savignat
|Last Name:||gonzalez Savignat|
Departamento de Fundamentos da Análise Económica e Historia e Instituciócs Económicas Vigo, Spain
Facultade de Ciencias Económicas e Empresariais
Universidade de Vigo
RePEc:edi:dhviges (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Mar González-Savignat & Anna Matas, 2010. "Evaluación económica de las inversiones en transporte," EKONOMIAZ. Revista vasca de Economía, Gobierno Vasco / Eusko Jaurlaritza / Basque Government, vol. 73(01), pages 60-77.
- Mar González-Savignat, 2004. "Competition in Air Transport," Journal of Transport Economics and Policy, University of Bath, vol. 38(1), pages 77-107, January.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Mar González-Savignat, 2004.
"Competition in Air Transport,"
Journal of Transport Economics and Policy, University of Bath, vol. 38(1), pages 77-107, January.
- Zhang, Anming & Wan, Yulai & Yang, Hangjun, 2019. "Impacts of high-speed rail on airlines, airports and regional economies: A survey of recent research," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 1-19.
- Yen, Barbara T.H. & Mulley, Corinne & Tseng, Wen-Chun, 2018. "Inter-modal competition in an urbanised area: Heavy rail and busways," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 77-85.
- Nicole Adler & Chris Nash & Eric Pels, 2008. "High-Speed Rail & Air Transport Competition," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 08-103/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Capozza, Claudia, 2015. "The effect of rail travel time on airline fares: first evidence from the Italian passenger market," Working Papers 15_3, SIET Società Italiana di Economia dei Trasporti e della Logistica.
- Bilotkach, Volodymyr & Fageda, Xavier & Flores-Fillol, Ricardo, 2009.
"Scheduled Service Versus Personal Transportation: The Role of Distance,"
2072/15846, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Volodymyr Bilotkach & Xavier Fageda & Ricardo Flores-Fillol, 2008. "Scheduled service versus personal transportation: the role of distance," Working Papers XREAP2008-13, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Dec 2008.
- Bilotkach, Volodymyr & Fageda, Xavier & Flores-Fillol, Ricardo, 2010. "Scheduled service versus personal transportation: The role of distance," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 60-72, January.
- Volodymir BilotKach & Xavier Fageda & Ricardo Flores-Fillol, 2009. "Scheduled service versus personal transportation: the role of distance," Working Papers 2009-10, FEDEA.
- Yang, Hangjun & Zhang, Anming, 2012. "Effects of high-speed rail and air transport competition on prices, profits and welfare," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 46(10), pages 1322-1333.
- Makoto Tsukai & Makoto Okumura, 2005. "Spatial externality of railway service improvement - To understand the Japanese inter-regional transportation service improvements," ERSA conference papers ersa05p416, European Regional Science Association.
- Bergantino, Angela S. & Capozza, Claudia & Capurso, Mauro, 2015.
"The impact of open access on intra- and inter-modal rail competition. A national level analysis in Italy,"
Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 77-86.
- Bergantino, Angela Stefania & Capozza, Claudia & Capurso, Mauro, 2015. "The impact of open access on intra- and inter-modal rail competition. A national level analysis in Italy," Working Papers 15_2, SIET Società Italiana di Economia dei Trasporti e della Logistica.
- Jiang, Changmin & Zhang, Anming, 2016. "Airline network choice and market coverage under high-speed rail competition," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 248-260.
- Yun Wang & Xuedong Yan & Yu Zhou & Qingwan Xue, 2017. "Influencing Mechanism of Potential Factors on Passengers’ Long-Distance Travel Mode Choices Based on Structural Equation Modeling," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 9(11), pages 1-22, October.
- Concepción Román, 2008. "Competencia intermodal en el corredor Madrid-Zaragoza-Barcelona ante la introducción del tren de alta velocidad," Economic Reports 11-08, FEDEA.
- Jiang, Changmin & Zhang, Anming, 2014. "Effects of high-speed rail and airline cooperation under hub airport capacity constraint," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 33-49.
- Ilse Terpstra & Mark G. Lijesen, 2015. "The impact of high speed rail on airport competition," Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie, Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG, vol. 106(3), pages 263-275, July.
- Petya Koralova-Nozharova, 2019. "The competitiveness of air transport on the international transport market," Economic Thought journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 4, pages 138-147.
- Adler, Nicole & Pels, Eric & Nash, Chris, 2010. "High-speed rail and air transport competition: Game engineering as tool for cost-benefit analysis," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 44(7), pages 812-833, August.
- Oscar ALVAREZ-SANJAIME & Pedro CANTOS-SANCHEZ & Rafael MONER-COONQUES & Jose J. SEMPERE-MONERRIS, 2015.
"A model of internal and external competition in a high speed rail line,"
LIDAM Reprints CORE
2789, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Álvarez-SanJaime, Óscar & Cantos-Sanchez, Pedro & Moner-Colonques, Rafael & Sempere-Monerris, Jose J., 2015. "A model of internal and external competition in a High Speed Rail line," Economics of Transportation, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 178-187.
- Christiaan Behrens & Mark Leijsen, 2015. "Measuring Competition Intensity; An Application to Air/HSR Transport Markets," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 15-075/VIII, Tinbergen Institute.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Mar gonzalez Savignat
(gonzalez savignat) should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.