(60%) Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza (DEF) Roma, Italy
Libera Università Internazionale degli Studi Sociali Guido Carli (LUISS)
: 06 85225.550
Viale Romania 32 - 00197 Roma
RePEc:edi:deluiit (more details at EDIRC)
(40%) Dipartimento di Economia Pescara, Italy
Università degli Studi di Chieti e Pescara ("G. d'Annunzio")
RePEc:edi:dechiit (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Stefano Marzioni, 2011. "Monetary Policy, Liquidity Stress and Learning Dynamics," Working Papers CASMEF 1102, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
- Alessandro Pandimiglio & Marco Spallone & Stefano Marzioni, 2011. "Analisi dell'elasticitˆ della domanda nel mercato dei tabacchi lavorati in Italia," Working Papers CASMEF 1106, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
- Stefano Marzioni & Luciano Monti & Alessandro Pandimiglio & Marco Spallone, 2014. "The Economic Impact of EU Competitiveness Programs on Italian SMEs," Rivista di Politica Economica, SIPI Spa, issue 2, pages 129-148, April-Jun.
- Marzioni, Stefano, 2014. "Signals and learning in a new Keynesian economy," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 114-131.
- Stefano Marzioni, 2014. "Learning and Signals under Discretionary Monetary Policy," Economic Notes, Banca Monte dei Paschi di Siena SpA, vol. 43(3), pages 211-231, November.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Marzioni, Stefano, 2014.
"Signals and learning in a new Keynesian economy,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 114-131.
- André, Marine Charlotte & Dai, Meixing, 2017. "Is central bank conservatism desirable under learning?," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 281-296.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Stefano Marzioni should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.