|Dipartimento di Economia, Cannaregio 873, 30121 Venezia|
|+39 041 234 9191|
Dipartimento di Economia Venezia, Italy
Università Ca' Foscari Venezia
RePEc:edi:dsvenit (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles Chapters
- Marcella Lucchetta & Michele Costola & Lorenzo Frattarolo & Antonio Paradiso, 2016. "Do we need a stochastic trend in cay estimation? Yes," Working Papers 2016:24, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Gianni De Nicolò & Marcella Lucchetta, 2015. "Forecasting Tail Risks," CESifo Working Paper Series 5286, CESifo.
- Gianni De Nicolò & Marcella Lucchetta, 2013. "Bank Competition and Financial Stability: A General Equilibrium Exposition," CESifo Working Paper Series 4123, CESifo.
- Arusha Cooray & Marcella Lucchetta & Antonio Paradiso, 2013. "A knowledge economy approach in empirical growth models for the Nordic countries," Economics Working Papers wp13-06, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Marcella Lucchetta & Michael Donadelli, 2012. "Emerging Stock Premia: Do Industries Matter?," Working Papers 2012_22, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- De Nicolò, Gianni & Gamba, Andrea & Luccetta, Marcella, 2012.
"Capital regulation, liquidity requirements and taxation in a dynamic model of banking,"
10/2012, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Mr. Gianni De Nicolo & Mr. Andrea Gamba & Marcella Lucchetta, 2012. "Capital Regulation, Liquidity Requirements and Taxation in a Dynamic Model of Banking," IMF Working Papers 2012/072, International Monetary Fund.
- Di Nicolo, G. & Gamba, A. & Lucchetta, M., 2011. "Capital Regulation, Liquidity Requirements and Taxation in a Dynamic Model of Banking," Discussion Paper 2011-090, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Di Nicolo, G. & Gamba, A. & Lucchetta, M., 2011. "Capital Regulation, Liquidity Requirements and Taxation in a Dynamic Model of Banking," Other publications TiSEM 0f34a0b6-9a62-4158-9b5c-7, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Di Nicolo, G. & Gamba, A. & Lucchetta, M., 2011. "Capital Regulation, Liquidity Requirements and Taxation in a Dynamic Model of Banking," Other publications TiSEM 58ac9f00-92d7-497b-a76f-e, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Gianni De Nicolò & Marcella Lucchetta, 2011. "Systemic Risks and the Macroeconomy," NBER Working Papers 16998, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marcella Lucchetta, 2010. "Bank Market Structure, Systemic Risk, and Interbank Market Breakdowns," RSCAS Working Papers 2010/76, European University Institute.
- D'Avino, Carmela & Lucchetta, Marcella, 2010. "Opacity of Banks and Runs with Solvency," MPRA Paper 24166, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Di Nicolo, G. & Lucchetta, M., 2010. "Financial Intermediation, Competition, and Risk : A General Equilibrium Exposition," Discussion Paper 2010-67S, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Marcella Lucchetta, 2017. "Banking competition and welfare," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 31-53, February.
- Gianni De Nicolò & Marcella Lucchetta, 2017. "Forecasting Tail Risks," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 32(1), pages 159-170, January.
- Marcella Lucchetta, 2016. "The Status Quo Crisis: Global Financial Governance after the 2008 Meltdown," Eastern Economic Journal, Palgrave Macmillan;Eastern Economic Association, vol. 42(4), pages 674-675, September.
- Lucchetta, Marcella, 2015. "Does the bank risk concentration freeze the interbank system?," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 149-166.
- Lucchetta, Marcella & Paradiso, Antonio, 2014. "Sluggish US employment recovery after the Great Recession: Cyclical or structural factors?," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 123(2), pages 109-112.
- Paradiso, Antonio & Kumar, Saten & Lucchetta, Marcella, 2014. "Investigating the US consumer credit determinants using linear and non-linear cointegration techniques," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 20-28.
- Gianni De Nicolò & Andrea Gamba & Marcella Lucchetta, 2014. "Microprudential Regulation in a Dynamic Model of Banking," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 27(7), pages 2097-2138.
- Ivan Lorenzon & Marcella Lucchetta & Loriana Pelizzon, 2011. "Bank credit to medium-sized enterprises in Italy: the trends before and during the crisis," BANCARIA, Bancaria Editrice, vol. 2, pages 20-32, February.
- Marcella Lucchetta, 2007. "What Do Data Say About Monetary Policy, Bank Liquidity and Bank Risk Taking?," Economic Notes, Banca Monte dei Paschi di Siena SpA, vol. 36(2), pages 189-203, July.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 7 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-BAN: Banking (4) 2010-08-06 2011-01-23 2011-05-07 2012-05-22
- NEP-CBA: Central Banking (2) 2011-05-07 2012-05-22
- NEP-FMK: Financial Markets (2) 2011-01-23 2012-10-13
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (2) 2011-05-07 2016-10-23
- NEP-BEC: Business Economics (1) 2011-01-23
- NEP-COM: Industrial Competition (1) 2011-01-23
- NEP-DGE: Dynamic General Equilibrium (1) 2012-05-22
- NEP-FDG: Financial Development & Growth (1) 2014-05-09
- NEP-FOR: Forecasting (1) 2011-05-07
- NEP-GRO: Economic Growth (1) 2014-05-09
- NEP-KNM: Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy (1) 2014-05-09
- NEP-RMG: Risk Management (1) 2011-01-23
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Marcella Lucchetta should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.