Report NEP-DGE-2012-05-22This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gillman, Max, 2012. "AS-AD in the Standard Dynamic Neoclassical Model: Business Cycles and Growth Trends," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2012/12, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- William B. Peterman, 2012. "An extensive look at taxes: how does endogenous retirement affect optimal taxation?," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2012-28, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Jess Benhabib & Pengfei Wang, 2012. "Financial Constraints, Endogenous Markups, and Self-fulfilling Equilibria," NBER Working Papers 18074, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Maria José Gil-Moltó & Dimitrios Varvarigos, 2012. "Industry Dynamics and Indeterminacy in an OLG Economy with Endogenous Occupational Choice," Discussion Papers in Economics 12/09, Department of Economics, University of Leicester, revised Sep 2012.
- Rodolfo Manuelli & Ananth Seshadri & Yongseok Shin, 2012. "Lifetime Labor Supply and Human Capital Investments," Working Papers 2012-011, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Jean-Bernard Chatelain & Kirsten Ralf, 2012. "The failure of Financial Macroeconomics and What to Do About It," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 12030, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Karp, Larry & Rezai, Amon, 2012. "The Political economy of environmental policy with overlapping generations," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt67v8k1v5, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Peter Arcidiacono & Patrick Bayer & Federico Bugni & Jon James, 2012. "Approximating High-Dimensional Dynamic Models: Sieve Value Function Iteration," Working Papers 12-07, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Ekeland, Ivar & Karp, Larry & Sumaila, Rashid, 2011. "Equilibrium management of fisheries with altruistic overlapping generations," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt8615756p, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Christopher J. Erceg & Jesper Lindé, 2012. "Fiscal consolidation in an open economy," International Finance Discussion Papers 1046, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- De Nicolò, Gianni & Gamba, Andrea & Luccetta, Marcella, 2012. "Capital regulation, liquidity requirements and taxation in a dynamic model of banking," Discussion Papers 10/2012, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Jellal, Mohamed & Bouzahzah, Mohamed, 2012. "Social security family finance and demography," MPRA Paper 38804, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ingmar Nyman & Matthew Baker, 2012. "Job Hoarding," Economics Working Paper Archive at Hunter College 437, Hunter College Department of Economics.
- Pierre-Richard Agénor & K. Alper & L. Pereira da Silva, 2012. "Sudden Floods, Macroprudential Regulation and Stability in an Open Economy," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 166, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Jellal, Mohamed & Bouzahzah, Mohamed, 2012. "Social security family finance and demography," MPRA Paper 38793, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Javier Bianchi & Emine Boz & Enrique G. Mendoza, 2012. "Macro-Prudential Policy in a Fisherian model of Financial Innovation," NBER Working Papers 18036, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Masaru Sasaki & Miki Kohara & Tomohiro Machikita, 2011. "Measuring Search Frictions Using Japanese Microdata," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 11-07-Rev, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP), revised May 2012.
- Ryo Arawatari & Tetsuo Ono, 2011. "Redistributive Politics and Government Debt in a Borrowing-constrained Economy," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 11-02-Rev.2, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP), revised May 2012.
- Martin Stürmer & Gregor Schwerhoff, 2012. "Non-Renewable but Inexhaustible – Resources in an Endogenous Growth Model," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2012_09, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Gliksberg, Baruch, 2012. "Monetary Policy and Fiscal Limits with No-Default," Working Papers WP2012/6, University of Haifa, Department of Economics, revised 19 May 2013.
- Hoffmann, Mathias & Krause, Michael U. & Laubach, Thomas, 2012. "Trend growth expectations and US house prices before and after the crisis," Discussion Papers 12/2012, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Jellal, Mohamed & Bouzahzah, Mohamed, 2012.
"Croyances culturelles éducation et croissance
[Cultural beliefs education and growth]," MPRA Paper 38763, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- J. A. Carrillo & C. Poilly, 2012. "How do financial frictions affect the spending multiplier during a liquidity trap?," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 12/779, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Christiane Baumeister & Philip Liu & Haroon Mumtaz, 2012. "Changes in the Effects of Monetary Policy on Disaggregate Price Dynamics," Staff Working Papers 12-13, Bank of Canada.
- Eleonora Granziera & Sharon Kozocki, 2012. "House Price Dynamics: Fundamentals and Expectations," Staff Working Papers 12-12, Bank of Canada.
- Mark Huggett & Greg Kaplan, 2012. "The Money Value of a Man," Working Papers 2012-009, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- R. Basile & S. Usai, 2012. "Analysis of regional endogenous growth," Working Paper CRENoS 201211, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.