Report NEP-FMK-2012-10-13This is the archive for NEP-FMK, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Markets. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bong-Han Kim & Hyeongwoo Kim & Bong-Soo Lee, 2012. "Spillover Effects of the U.S. Financial Crisis on Financial Markets in Emerging Asian Countries," Auburn Economics Working Paper Series auwp2012-06, Department of Economics, Auburn University.
- Conrad, Christian & Loch, Karin, 2012. "Anticipating Long-Term Stock Market Volatility," Working Papers 0535, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Marcella Lucchetta & Michael Donadelli, 2012. "Emerging Stock Premia: Do Industries Matter?," Working Papers 2012_22, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Tinschert, Jonas & Cremers, Heinz, 2012. "Fixed income strategies for trading and for asset management," Frankfurt School - Working Paper Series 191, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management.
- Pierdzioch, Christian & Rülke, Jan-Christoph & Stadtmann, Georg, 2012. "A note on forecasting emerging market exchange rates: Evidence of anti-herding," Discussion Papers 324, European University Viadrina Frankfurt (Oder), Department of Business Administration and Economics.
- Carl Chiarella & Roberto Dieci & Xue-Zhong He & Kai Li, 2012. "An Evolutionary CAPM Under Heterogeneous Beliefs," Research Paper Series 315, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.