Report NEP-BAN-2011-01-23This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marcella Lucchetta, 2010. "Bank Market Structure, Systemic Risk, and Interbank Market Breakdowns," RSCAS Working Papers 2010/76, European University Institute.
- Focarelli, Dario & Marqués-Ibáñez, David & Pozzolo, Alberto Franco, 2011. "Are universal banks better underwriters? Evidence from the last days of the Glass-Steagall Act," Working Paper Series 1287, European Central Bank.
- Michael McAleer & Juan-Ángel Jiménez-Martín & Teodosio Pérez-Amaral, 2011. "International Evidence on GFC-robust Forecasts for Risk Management under the Basel Accord," KIER Working Papers 757, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Pierre L. Siklos, 2011. "Communication for Multi-Taskers: Perspectives on Dealing with Both Monetary Policy and Financial Stability," Working Paper Series 04_11, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Kjell Bjørn Nordal & Randi Næs, 2010. "The relationship between bankruptcy risk and growth for non-listed firms," Working Paper 2010/31, Norges Bank.
- Onour, Ibrahim, 2011. "Does credit for equity investments feedback on stock market volatility? Evidence from an emerging stock market," MPRA Paper 28001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alberto Martin, 2010. "Adverse selection, credit and efficiency: The case of the missing market," Economics Working Papers 1257, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Luigi Cannari (editor) & Marcello Pagnini (editor) & Paola Rossi (editor), 2010. "Banks, local credit markets and credit supply," Workshop and Conferences 5, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Esposito, Francesco Paolo, 2010. "Credit risk tools: an overview," MPRA Paper 28045, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Subhash C. Ray, 2011. "Nonparametric Measurement of Cost Efficiency of a Demand Constrained Branch Network: An Application to Indian Banking," Working papers 2011-03, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Ignazio Angeloni & Ester Faia & Roland Winkler, 2011. "Exit Strategies," Kiel Working Papers 1676, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.