Credit risk tools: an overview
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordsinterest rate swap; spot rate term structure; credit default swap; probability of default; copula function; direct convolution; loss given default; collateralized debt obligation; exposure at default; stochastic cash-flow stream model; value at risk; credit value at risk; future potential exposure; Monte Carlo simulation.;
- C0 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General
- C15 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Statistical Simulation Methods: General
- G0 - Financial Economics - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-01-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2011-01-23 (Banking)
- NEP-CMP-2011-01-23 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-RMG-2011-01-23 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:28045. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .