Report NEP-CMP-2011-01-23This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:kas:poabec:2010-11 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Maria Lykidi & Jean-Michel Glachant & Pascal Gourdel, 2010. "Modelling the effects of nuclear fuel reservoir operation in a competitive electricity market," RSCAS Working Papers 2010/68, European University Institute.
- Esposito, Francesco Paolo, 2010. "Credit risk tools: an overview," MPRA Paper 28045, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Steiner, Viktor & Wakolbinger, Florian, 2010. "Wage subsidies, work incentives, and the reform of the Austrian welfare system," Discussion Papers 2010/19, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Item repec:kas:poabec:2010-10 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- M. Cristelli & L. Pietronero & A. Zaccaria, 2011. "Critical Overview of Agent-Based Models for Economics," Papers 1101.1847, arXiv.org.
- Xian He & Erik Delarue & William D'haeseleer & Jean-Michel Glachant, 2010. "A Novel Business Model for Aggregating the Values of Electricity Storage," RSCAS Working Papers 2010/82, European University Institute.