Report NEP-MAC-2011-05-07This is the archive for NEP-MAC, a report on new working papers in the area of Macroeconomics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Herro, Nicholas & Murray, James, 2011. "Dynamics of Monetary Policy Uncertainty and the Impact on the Macroeconomy," MPRA Paper 30387, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jagjit S. Chadha & Sean Holly, 2011. "New Instruments of Monetary Policy," Studies in Economics 1109, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Pierre-Richard Agénor & K. Alper & Luiz A. Pereira da Silva, 2011. "Capital Regulation, Monetary Policy and Financial Stability," Working Papers Series 237, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Mukherjee, Sanchita, 2011. "The effects of capital market openness on exchange rate pass-through and welfare in an inflation targeting small open economy," MPRA Paper 30478, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Heiner Mikosch & Jan-Egbert Sturm, 2011. "Has the EMU Reduced Wage Growth and Unemployment? Testing a Model of Trade Union Behaviour," KOF Working papers 11-280, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Hutchison, Michael & Sengupta, Rajeswari & Singh, Nirvikar, 2011. "Dove or Hawk? characterizing monetary regime switches during financial liberalization in India," MPRA Paper 30423, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Evren Caglar & Jagjit S. Chadha & Jack Meaning & James Warren & Alex Waters, 2011. "Non-Conventional Monetary Policies: QE and the DSGE literature," Studies in Economics 1110, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Jagjit S. Chadha & Luisa Corrado, 2011. "Macro-prudential Policy on Liquidity: What does a DSGE Model tell us?," Studies in Economics 1108, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Mehrotra, Aaron & Nuutilainen, Riikka & Pääkkönen, Jenni, 2011. "Changing economic structures and impacts of shocks — evidence from a DSGE model for China," BOFIT Discussion Papers 5/2011, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Bellou, Andriana & Kaymak, Baris, 2011. "Real wage growth over the business cycle:contractual versus spot markets," MPRA Paper 30401, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Leonardo Gambacorta & David Marques-Ibanez, 2011. "The bank lending channel: lessons from the crisis," BIS Working Papers 345, Bank for International Settlements.
- Kaszab, Lorant, 2011. "Fiscal Policy Multipliers in a New Keynesian Model under Positive and Zero Nominal Interest Rate," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2011/11, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Gianni De Nicolò & Marcella Lucchetta, 2011. "Systemic Risks and the Macroeconomy," NBER Working Papers 16998, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Vitor Castro, 2011. "The Portuguese Business Cycle: Chronology and Duration Dependence," GEMF Working Papers 2011-07, GEMF - Faculdade de Economia, Universidade de Coimbra.
- Philip Hans Franses & Michael McAleer & Rianne Legerstee, 2011. "Evaluating Macroeconomic Forecasts: A Review of Some Recent Developments," KIER Working Papers 771, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Philip Hans Franses & Michael McAleer & Rianne Legerstee:, 2011. "Evaluating Macroeconomic Forecasts: A Review of Some Recent Developments," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 2011-11, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
- Gachet, Ivan & Maldonado, Diego & Oliva, Nicolas & Ramirez, Jose, 2011.
"Hechos Estilizados de la Economía Ecuatoriana: El Ciclo Económico 1965-2008
[Stylized Facts of the Ecuadorian Economy: The Economic Chicle 1965-2008]," MPRA Paper 30280, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:bre:polcon:482 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ko, Jun-Hyung, 2011. "Has the Government Lowered the Hours Worked? Evidence from Japan," MPRA Paper 30058, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Martin Lettau & Sydney C. Ludvigson, 2011. "Shocks and Crashes," NBER Working Papers 16996, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hanley, Brian P., 2011. "Release of the kraken: a novel money multiplier equation's debut in 21st century banking," Economics Discussion Papers 2011-8, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Douglas W. Diamond & Raghuram Rajan, 2011. "Illiquid Banks, Financial Stability, and Interest Rate Policy," NBER Working Papers 16994, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Spolador, Humberto Francisco Silva & Barros, Geraldo Sant'Ana de Camargo & Bacchi, Mirian Rumenos Piedade, 2011. "The Determinants of the Brazilian Farm Prices," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 103221, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Andrew Ang & Francis A. Longstaff, 2011. "Systemic Sovereign Credit Risk: Lessons from the U.S. and Europe," NBER Working Papers 16982, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carlos Álvarez Nogal & Leandro Prados de la Escosura, 2011. "The rise and fall of Spain (1270-1850)," Working Papers in Economic History wp11-02, Universidad Carlos III, Instituto Figuerola de Historia y Ciencias Sociales.
- S. Jansen, Eilev & S.H. Krogh, Tord, 2011. "Credit conditions indices: Controlling for regime shifts in the Norwegian credit market," Memorandum 10/2011, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Mehlum, Halvor & Moene, Karl & Torvik, Ragnar, 2011. "Mineral Rents and Social Development in Norway," Memorandum 14/2011, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- David Rosnick & Dean Baker, 2011. "Representative Ryan’s $30 Trillion Medicare Waste Tax," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2011-10, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Abdelaal Mahmoud, Ashraf, 2011. "Financial Crises and Bilateral Foreign Direct Investment Flows," MPRA Paper 30417, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Antoine Berthou & Charlotte Emlinger, 2011. "The Trade Unit Values Database," Working Papers 2011-10, CEPII research center.