Report NEP-COM-2011-01-23This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michal Król, 2011. "Product differentiation decisions under ambiguous consumer demand and pessimistic expectations," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 1103, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Michal Król, 2011. "On the existence and social optimality of equilibria in a Hotelling game with uncertain demand and linearquadratic costs," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 1101, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Corrado Benassi, 2011. "Spatial Cournot Competition and Consumers' Heterogeneity: A Note," Working Paper series 05_11, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Michal Król, 2011. "More price competition can benefit spatial duopolists when the consumer preferences are uncertain," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 1102, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Kotsios, Panayotis, 2010. "Regulatory Barriers to Entry in Industrial Sectors," MPRA Paper 27976, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Willem H. Boshoff, 2011. "Limits and Uses of Price Tests for Market Definition," Working Papers 01/2011, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics, revised 2013.
- Antonio Manganelli & Antonio Nicita & Maria Alessandra Rossi, 2010. "The Institutional Design of European Competition Policy," RSCAS Working Papers 2010/79, European University Institute.
- Christian Garavaglia & Franco Malerba & Luigi Orsenigo & Michele Pezzoni, 2010. "A History-Friendly Model of the Evolution of the Pharmaceutical Industry: Technological Regimes and Demand Structure," KITeS Working Papers 036, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Nov 2010.
- Marcella Lucchetta, 2010. "Bank Market Structure, Systemic Risk, and Interbank Market Breakdowns," RSCAS Working Papers 2010/76, European University Institute.
- Xavier Fageda & Ricardo Flores-Fillol, 2010. "Technology, Business Models and Network Structure in the Airline Industry," Working Papers XREAP2010-14, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Dec 2010.