Report NEP-FDG-2014-05-09This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cheng Hsiao, 2013. "Some Thoughts on East Asian Economic Growth," Working Papers 2013-10-14, Wang Yanan Institute for Studies in Economics (WISE), Xiamen University.
- Bulent Ulasan, 2014. "Openness to International Trade and Economic Growth : A Cross-Country Empirical Investigation," Working Papers 1407, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Arusha Cooray & Marcella Lucchetta & Antonio Paradiso, 2013. "A knowledge economy approach in empirical growth models for the Nordic countries," Economics Working Papers wp13-06, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Bhattacharyya, Chandril, 2014. "A Note on Endogenous Growth with Public Capital," MPRA Paper 55728, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Juan Equiza Goni, 2014. "Sovereign Debt in the U.S. and Growth Expectations," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2014-25, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- KARGI, Bilal, 2014. "Labor force participation rate and economic growth: observations for Turkey," MPRA Paper 55702, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lorenzo Burlon, 2014. "Public expenditure distribution, voting, and growth," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 961, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Juhana Hukkinen & Matti Viren, 2013. "Public debt is always toxic to economic growth," Discussion Papers 88, Aboa Centre for Economics.
- Fernando Broner & Alberto Martin & Jaume Ventura & Aitor Erce, 2014. "Sovereign debt markets in turbulent times: creditor discrimination and crowding-out effects," Working Papers 1402, Banco de España.
- Christophe Blot & Marion Cochard & Jérôme Creel & Bruno Ducoudre & Danielle Schweisguth & Xavier Timbeau, 2014. "Fiscal consolidation in times of crisis: is the sooner really the better?," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/2g7mhju69b9, Sciences Po.
- Clemens, Michael A. & McKenzie, David, 2014. "Why don't remittances appear to affect growth ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6856, The World Bank.
- Basu, Kaushik, 2014. "Fiscal policy as an instrument of investment and growth," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6850, The World Bank.
- Dreger, Christian & Rahmani, Teymur, 2014. "The impact of oil revenues on the Iranian economy and the Gulf states," Discussion Papers 349, European University Viadrina Frankfurt (Oder), Department of Business Administration and Economics.