Report NEP-KNM-2014-05-09This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura Stefanescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Segarra Blasco, Agustí, 1958- & Teruel, Mercedes, 2014. "High-growth firms and innovation: an empirical analysis for Spanish firms," Working Papers 2072/228402, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Nedon, Verena & Herstatt, Cornelius, 2014. "R&D employee's intention to exchange knowledge within open innovation projects," Working Papers 83, Hamburg University of Technology (TUHH), Institute for Technology and Innovation Management.
- Krenz, Astrid, 2014. "Agglomeration of knowledge: A regional economic analysis for the German economy," University of Göttingen Working Papers in Economics 206, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Raffaello Bronzini & Paolo Piselli, 2014. "The impact of R&D subsidies on firm innovation," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 960, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Juan Luis Santos & Tomás Mancha & Jagoda Anna Kaszowska, 2014. "Service innovation in the Middle East. An analysis for Egypt, Turkey, Iran, Jordan and United Arab Emirates," SERMED 2014 Conference Papers p24, Instituto Universitario de Análisis Económico y Social.
- Fatima Arib, 2014. "Les services dans l’économie verte au Maroc. Opportunités de création d’emplois et défis d’innovation," SERMED 2014 Conference Papers p29, Instituto Universitario de Análisis Económico y Social.
- Arusha Cooray & Marcella Lucchetta & Antonio Paradiso, 2013. "A knowledge economy approach in empirical growth models for the Nordic countries," Economics Working Papers wp13-06, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Störmer, Niclas & Herstatt, Cornelius, 2014. "Exogenous vs. endogenous governance in innovation communities: Effects on motivation, conflict and justice - An experimental investigation," Working Papers 82, Hamburg University of Technology (TUHH), Institute for Technology and Innovation Management.
- Strulik, Holger & Werner, Katharina, 2014. "Elite education, mass education, and the transition to modern growth," University of Göttingen Working Papers in Economics 205, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Pasqualino Montanaro & Roberto Torrini, 2014. "The Italian system of public research," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 219, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Scott, Penelope & Odukoya, Dennis & von Unger, Hella, 2014. "The classification of "migrants" as a discursive practice in public health: A sociology of knowledge approach," Discussion Papers, Research Group Science Policy Studies SP III 2014-601, WZB Berlin Social Science Center.